Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success GWing Ally Bank?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success GWing Ally Bank?

I just can't seem to get through to these people. I've tried calling every other week to get my 30 day late (first and only since I bought my car in 2011). Front line CSR won't budge. Supervisors don't even try to sugar coat, it's just a flat out NO - we do not honor GWs ever.

Anyone had success with them? Ever??
I recently found a bunch of executive emails and went in. I hope they don't come after me for being so annoying. I may or may not have cc'd the human resources manager lol Smiley Happy

I haven't found anyone on this that has had success with them. If anyone has any other contact info for them I will be forever grateful.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Success GWing Ally Bank?

@Anonymous wrote:
I just can't seem to get through to these people. I've tried calling every other week to get my 30 day late (first and only since I bought my car in 2011). Front line CSR won't budge. Supervisors don't even try to sugar coat, it's just a flat out NO - we do not honor GWs ever.

I recently found a bunch of executive emails and went in. I hope they don't come after me for being so annoying. I may or may not have cc'd the human resources manager lol Smiley Happy

I haven't found anyone on this that has had success with them. If anyone has any other contact info for them I will be forever grateful.

I have not dealt with them but I would suggest that you give up the email and start sending professional looking letters directly to the office of the CEO. I recommend 1 letter a month until you get the desired result.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @gdale! I have tried a few letters with no responses. I will definitely continue trying. Still no response from emails
Message 3 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I understand wanting to have that late payment removed but after all this time it's having very little effect on your scores; particularly if it's your only negative.

But if you decide to continue with GW's I wish you much luck!!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I didn't specify that the late is from sept of this year. I tried the EO and no luck Smiley Sad

thank you I will definitely keep trying!

Message 5 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry I didn't specify that the late is from sept of this year. I tried the EO and no luck Smiley Sad

thank you I will definitely keep trying!

Ah that does make a difference.

I again wish you good luck in this effort.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.