Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success! (Online dispute and BBB)

tag
JP1968
Valued Member

Success! (Online dispute and BBB)

The other day I received word on an EX dispute that a student loan would be removed; actually was their mistake but I couldn't get GA Higher Ed. to fix it until EX disputed.  It was also removed from TU.

Also received response from my BBB dispute on Applied Bank.  Applied will be deleting the entire TL.

Still waiting on several GW's and PFD's.  Without this board, I would never have known how to handle these.  Thanks to all!!

J

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
golo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Success! (Online dispute and BBB)

Congratulations! Can you tell us some more about Applied Bank and the BBB conplaint.I made a complaint with the BBB for this lowlife JDB.

Message 2 of 4
howiez28
New Contributor

If you don't mind me asking, what was your complaint with Applied Bank?  How old was the TL?

Message 3 of 4
JP1968
Valued Member

DOFD was 9/2008

I paid the amount in a repayment program with the last payment being early 2010.  I was told that they would remove negs when paid off. Everything was verbal with the CSR on phone.  I allowed them to deduct each month from my checking acct.  They figured out the amount of payments.  In October when a lender pulled my reports there was a listing for Applied Bank for $26.  I contacted them and fought them over the $25.90 they said I still owed.  I did an online dispute with EX, but they verified the debt.  I finally relented when they said they would wipe out the negatives once I paid.  I paid early April but they still didn't remove the negatives.  I was tired of dealing with them so went the BBB route.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.