Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success With Synchrony Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success With Synchrony Bank

So, I recently contacted Portfolio Recovery about my charged off Old Navy account.  See my report was showing a balance of $400+ being charged off, however PRA was reporting a balance of $797. I simply wanted an explanation.  PRA basically had no answers, was rude and just wanted to know when I would pay.  I contacted Synchrony was given the run around, told they couldn't help with ordering a statement so I could verify balance and refused to allow me to speak to a superviser.  Instead "blind transferred me" and no one ever answered to the phone.  I then contacted the CEO through linkedIn let her know about the incident and I got a phone calle the same day assuring me it would be handled.  Today I got a letter stating synchrony would be buying the debt back and once that process is handeld woulf make the balance $0! I'm so excited.  I also found out my score went up 57 points on Experian.  What a great day.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success With Synchrony Bank

Congrats!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.