Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success at deleting collections and charge offs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success at deleting collections and charge offs

I just called all three CRA and had some removed and some didnt get removed. Transunion was the easiest and eq would not budge until 30-60 days out but had two collections removed off experian and had some charge off needed to be off but they told me to call back next month to do those.  Transunion you can call 6 months in advance to get items removed and eq an ex is 30-60 days. Im almost look at high 700s. I statred last year or end of 2013 with a score of 587 now Im at 720 and thats not with the recently new items deleted. I love this site for it has help me.  I plan on purchasing a home in two years and by then I will have no baddies at all and close to 800s.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Pineknot69
Regular Contributor

Re: Success at deleting collections and charge offs

That's great newsSmiley Happy This site is great isn't it?? I just had good luck with a stubborn debt collection company. Senex Services Corp. was the debt collector. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau too my complaint online and investigated it. I had already attempted to get validation and they didn't provide it. They tried to pull tricks like asking me for more information. I told them it wasn't my job to prove I didn't owe it! Today I got an email stating they were removing all the entries.

I have contacted them before and they were successful with removal both times. (They even fined one company for breaking the law).

Message 2 of 4
babyeyes00
Regular Contributor

You stated that you called the CRA's.  What did you say to get this stuff removed?  Any info would be helpful.  I have a paid judgment that is due to drop in November and I would love to get it removed early.

Starting Score: 555
Current Score: 685
Goal Score: 825

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

babyeyes00 I stated that I wanted an early exclusion or to dispute them for being on my report to long or to old.  Midland was two I got deleted they are hard to get rid of.  Then she ask which ones else she wanted me for her to look at and I tol her the ones and she let me know if she was able or not able to do it withn its timeframe

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.