Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success emailing EQ and EX! Need contact for TU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success emailing EQ and EX! Need contact for TU

So I had fantastic success removing a collection account from both EQ and EX the very next day once I got ahold of the right e-mail address.  I can not find the same for TU.  I have tried all the different phone numbers including executive customer service.

To make a LOOOONG story short:  I have been dealing with this issue since November and made at least 50 phone calls (keeping track of each one)  This is a very simple deletion - I even faxed the credit bureaus a copy of a letter from the collection agency stating that they notified the credit bureaus to delete the account.  Basically what happened is that my OC (hopsital) recalled the collection agency (OC had my address wrong and admitted it) and the collection agency has actually been 10x more helpful than the bureaus.  The latest info I got from TU was that they need to wait until February 26 for the collection agency to resond.  Collection agency says they have already responded and they haven't been contacted since then by TU and that all these credit bureaus are crazy.

Like I said above, EQ and EX removed the next day once I got in contact with the right person.  I don't want to wait around for TU since I'm trying to get pre-approved.  If anyone has an e-mail address for the CEO or similar higher up please PM me.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success emailing EQ and EX! Need contact for TU

Oh and if anyone needs my contacts for EQ and EX please PM me I am more than happy to share Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, may i please have the contact information for EQ and EX. Also if you have TU that would be great!! Thank YOu

Message 3 of 13
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

I have never sent a PM before.  Can you please PM the contacts that were successful for you?  Thank you and CONGRATS with your success!!

@Anonymous wrote:

So I had fantastic success removing a collection account from both EQ and EX the very next day once I got ahold of the right e-mail address.  I can not find the same for TU.  I have tried all the different phone numbers including executive customer service.

To make a LOOOONG story short:  I have been dealing with this issue since November and made at least 50 phone calls (keeping track of each one)  This is a very simple deletion - I even faxed the credit bureaus a copy of a letter from the collection agency stating that they notified the credit bureaus to delete the account.  Basically what happened is that my OC (hopsital) recalled the collection agency (OC had my address wrong and admitted it) and the collection agency has actually been 10x more helpful than the bureaus.  The latest info I got from TU was that they need to wait until February 26 for the collection agency to resond.  Collection agency says they have already responded and they haven't been contacted since then by TU and that all these credit bureaus are crazy.

Like I said above, EQ and EX removed the next day once I got in contact with the right person.  I don't want to wait around for TU since I'm trying to get pre-approved.  If anyone has an e-mail address for the CEO or similar higher up please PM me.

Current FICOs: (11-02-15) EQ- 623 (628) / EX- 643 / TU- 679
Starting FICOs: (May 2014) Low to mid 500s (all 3 bureaus)
GOAL: As HIGH as possible! All 3 FICOs above 680/700 will be NICE!!!
Total Credit Limits- $104,120
Message 4 of 13
daddiggingout
Regular Contributor

I would love the emails please!  Goodluck with TU.

Message 5 of 13
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh and if anyone needs my contacts for EQ and EX please PM me I am more than happy to share Smiley Happy

Could I have the email contact for EQ?

Also, try to CALL Transunion because I got a lot of help calling rather than emailing them. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I also have the contact info please.. thanks

Message 7 of 13
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Basically, with TU, you got to dispute.  You can ask the central American reps to transfer you to US, where they can tell you how to send in paperwork. (I know this is old), just for the others waiting for deletion.  If you don't have the paperwork, just wait the 30 days for the dispute to end.

Signature needs updating
Message 8 of 13
skidz
Valued Member

can i have the email addresses please

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

so frustrating, I had a medical bill that I did a PFD in writing for with the CA and they sent me a letter back after i paid balance in full that they were deleting account from all three credit bureaus. well that was feb 5th and the collection account is still on all three reports. I have spoken to the CA several times and they told me they have requested it twice now to be deleted, so now I have open disputes with all three CRA's and still don't know why it's taking so long I sent them the letter from the CA stating account was deleted....and this is the last thing i'm waiting on before applying for mortgage...ugh i feel your pain this is such a pain in the butt. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.