Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success w/Dispute Comments Removal

tag
mojo_ny
New Contributor

Re: Success w/Dispute Comments Removal

I too would like the contact information for Dorothy... Thank you very much.

Starting Score: 603 - EQ, 534 - TU, 669 - EX FAKO
Current Score: 647- EQ, 534 - TU,669 - EX FAKO, 674 TU FAKO
Goal Score: 700 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 33
esmer0924
Regular Contributor

Sent you a pm Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 672 TU, 669 EQ, 659 EX FAKO(10/3/11)
Current Score: 786 TU FICO(5/23/14), 758 EQ FICO (8/01/14), 811 EX FICO (5/26/14)
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 33
poohda23
New Contributor

Can I get her contact information also?

Message 23 of 33
blunderer
Established Contributor

Sent.

Message 24 of 33
1LNurse
Established Member

Hi all , I need Dorothy's number as well. I have a dispute I need removed in order to close on my home. Thank you in advance!

Message 25 of 33
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

@blunderer wrote:

First and foremost thank you, to everyone for all the helpful information that has helped me clean up my credit reports. 

Of course the easiest request was to “Dorothy” with Equifax.  As stated on the boards here, you just a leave a message with the pertinent information and she’ll take care of it.  I know for some, you don’t like leaving acct numbers/SSN on a voice mail so you can leave a message with your contact info because she will call back.  But based on my experience, because I’ve contacted her for something else in the past, it’s easier if she knows what you need in advance so she can get it taken care of right away when possible. 

Next I contacted TransUnion at their toll free number and spoke to a “live” person who removed my dispute comments while I was on the phone.  To get through I dialed the number provided on the boards here, selected option #3 then option #2.  Initially I did receive a front line customer service rep to which I stated I needed to speak to someone in the Special Handling Dept.  I was asked for my SSN and address before being transferred.  Once transferred I spoke directly to the individual who updated my credit report on the spot.  She said she saw the update on her side but I wouldn’t be able to see the update for another 24hrs and I would receive an updated copy in the mail within 5-7 days.  Even though it’s been posted before, I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post the toll free number here so if you want the number just let me know and I’ll gladly PM you.

Hopefully once the remarks have been removed my credit score won’t drop. The account has a 0 balance so my utility will not increase. The credit limit is already being calculated into my total credit limit on the report so the removal of the remarks shouldn’t have any effect on my score.  We’ll see

I haven’t had any success with Experian yet but will provide an update once I do.  I’ve tried a couple of the numbers posted here but neither one has worked so far.  One is totally automated and even states you will not be transferred to a live person. 

Again many thanks to everyone here for all the helpful information provided in managing and maintaining positive credit.

Was there any luck with experian and can you pm the info if u did

Message 26 of 33
HolyRolly

Can i have Dorothys #?

thanks in Advance

Message 27 of 33
TwoBeFree
Contributor

Thanks for sharing this site is great I am always learning new things here. Can you please PM me the information. I have an account that I have paid after disputing it because I did not know about the account so when I pull my report it was there so I disputed it. I knew I paid my last bill with AT&T. I since found out that it was a bill from early termination of my Internet services with AT&T. Thanks and Congrats

Message 28 of 33
TwoBeFree
Contributor

Please PM me the information. Thanks

Message 29 of 33
mamy

Hello . Could you send me the contact information so I can get these comments removed. Thanks 

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.