cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success with GW to Capital One, HSBC, GE Money Bank?

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Success with GW to Capital One, HSBC, GE Money Bank?

Looking for success stories for GW letters to remove charge off's to Capital One, HSBC, GE Money Bank, and Chase?  I have settled in full with all of them, some paing in full.  I did not do PFDs, but am now looking for goodwill removal.  Anyone have any success?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success with GW to Capital One, HSBC, GE Money Bank?

I have had good luck and success with Chase and not to be negative but I cant seem to break Cap 1 I have been all the way to the CEO level and nothing so good luck with them.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

okstatefan - Can you share more about your success with Chase? What address did you send to and what did the letter say? Was it just a late payment? Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure I cant tell you what address got me luck. I sent out a ton of emails and some letters to. I googled different Chase addresses and then googled Chase executive emails. I sent emails to customer service centers all the way up to the CEO. If I found an email or address it got a letter. Then one day I got a phone call from a lady in the corporate office who said it would be completely removed on the next reporting cycle. And the shocker to me was the account was charged off. It wasnt just a late the whole account had been charged off. I paid it after the charge off. I was ecstatic and very surprised when it happened.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also had recent success (in the past week) with getting a Chase account completely removed from my CRs. I emailed an executive email I found online. Check your PM. 

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

rebuildingaftercollege - What is "PM"?

Can you tell me what you said in the letter?

Would you mind sharing the executive's email you found?

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind, I just realized what PM meant... sorry, totally slipped me!

Message 7 of 15
gymbo731
Regular Contributor

Can you please PM me the address as well? Thanks! i have been trying for the longest time with chase.

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 15
Lin-Duh
Established Member

can you pm me the info for Chase? I've paid the account in a settlement and would like it to be removed.

Thank You!!

Message 9 of 15
amtrack31

can u pm me chase info thx
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.