Frequent Contributor
Tooliebell

Success with GW to Capital One, HSBC, GE Money Bank?

Looking for success stories for GW letters to remove charge off's to Capital One, HSBC, GE Money Bank, and Chase?  I have settled in full with all of them, some paing in full.  I did not do PFDs, but am now looking for goodwill removal.  Anyone have any success?

Established Contributor
okstatefan5945

Re: Success with GW to Capital One, HSBC, GE Money Bank?

I have had good luck and success with Chase and not to be negative but I cant seem to break Cap 1 I have been all the way to the CEO level and nothing so good luck with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011 Credit Goals
1. No Lates
2. Join the 700 club
3. No inquiries
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valued Member
MBOhio

okstatefan - Can you share more about your success with Chase? What address did you send to and what did the letter say? Was it just a late payment? Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EX 516 TU 565
Current Score: EX 514 TU 573
Goal Score: 620

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
okstatefan5945

Sure I cant tell you what address got me luck. I sent out a ton of emails and some letters to. I googled different Chase addresses and then googled Chase executive emails. I sent emails to customer service centers all the way up to the CEO. If I found an email or address it got a letter. Then one day I got a phone call from a lady in the corporate office who said it would be completely removed on the next reporting cycle. And the shocker to me was the account was charged off. It wasnt just a late the whole account had been charged off. I paid it after the charge off. I was ecstatic and very surprised when it happened.

2011 Credit Goals
1. No Lates
2. Join the 700 club
3. No inquiries
Contributor
rebuildingaftercollege

I also had recent success (in the past week) with getting a Chase account completely removed from my CRs. I emailed an executive email I found online. Check your PM. 

Starting Scores (January 2010): TU: 501, EQ: 517, EX: ?

Current Scores: TU: 695 (3/4/11), EQ: 653 (4/17/11), EX: 658 (2/19/11 via US Bank pull for loan)

Goal: 700
Valued Member
MBOhio

rebuildingaftercollege - What is "PM"?

Can you tell me what you said in the letter?

Would you mind sharing the executive's email you found?

Valued Member
MBOhio

Nevermind, I just realized what PM meant... sorry, totally slipped me!

Regular Contributor
gymbo731

Can you please PM me the address as well? Thanks! i have been trying for the longest time with chase.

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Established Member
Lin-Duh

can you pm me the info for Chase? I've paid the account in a settlement and would like it to be removed.

Thank You!!

amtrack31

can u pm me chase info thx

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+