Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success with Icsystems

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success with Icsystems

Hey folks,

Just wanted to share my success story with ICSystems. After emailing the "CEO" another person in their Consumer Affairs department responded to my inquiry. After going back and forth to verfiy my account information, I received an email today from her stating that it was a "business decision" to delete the account from my CR's. FYI, this was for a paid account. So for those having trouble with them delete negative information, emailing seems to be effective for several of us here. Good luck!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success with Icsystems

Hello delete queen, I just got an email form ic system stating that they also have made a business decision to remove a 5 year old negative from my credit report. Can't wait to see if it really happens I will let you know.  

Message 2 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello delete queen, I just got an email form ic system stating that they also have made a business decision to remove a 5 year old negative from my credit report. Can't wait to see if it really happens I will let you know.  

Hi mybigdog50.

Just in case you didn't notice this thread is well over 2 years old and the poster has not been back online since right after this thread was first written. So if you don't get a response that will be the reason.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 5
timkrof
Contributor

Congrats! That's awesome!  I'm trying to get a paid collection account with them removed as well.  Would you mind sending me a private message with the contact info you used?  Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mod cut!

We aren't allowed to share personal information, including email addresses, in the forums. Please use the forum's private message system when sharing such information.

Thank you for your understanding!

--fused, myfico moderator

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.