cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success!!! with NCO Financial and TU Early Exclusion!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success!!! with NCO Financial and TU Early Exclusion!

I honestly cant thank you guys enough for all the help you guys have been in the last few months! If it wasnt for this board I wouldnt of known what to do and gotten this far. Dont get me wrong I still have a lot of work ahead of me but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel

So about 2 weeks ago I sent a DV letter to NCO via CMRRR well since Friday I have had 8 baddies removed from my credit report!!!!! NCO deleted all 6 of their accounts on all 3 bureaus. 5 medical and 1 utility collection. I cant believe it!!

Next I had First Premiere COs that I was so worried about because they kept updating one with a payment that I never made. They were both set to fall off 3/15. After reading because of other members giving me advice I decided to dispute online with TU. I just selected the other option and asked them to please delete as a early exclusion!!! I just checked my report today and its gone!! My TU score went down 6 points bc of it but im just happy its gone. (That also could of been from the recent collection added as well even though I havent received a alert from that yet with TU)

Now I am left with 0 COs and 5 collections on my TU report. (was 4 but a old direct tv bill just came back on my CR) Of the 5 thats left I have one that accepted a PFD and just waiting on that to come through, and one small one set to fall off 5/2015 that I will again ask for a Early Exclusion in a few months if they dont accept my PFD letter.

I also must of also gotten some stuff taken off of my EQ report because I received a alert today that the collection for the old Direct Tv bill was added but much to my surprise my FIco for EQ went up 13 points even though the extra collection has posted!! Im curious to see what happend with EQ. I did put in a request to had 5 old medical PAID bills taken off bc when I paid they told me they would delete back in March (when I didnt know any better) and they havent been deleted.

Im scared to ask EQ and EXP for a early exclusion on my FP CO because the success stories havent been as great. I did write a letter to EQ and EXP asking for a early delete but clearly telling them that I am NOT disputing. There wasnt much info on writing them so just maybe this will be the way to get to them. Fingers crossed. I will definitely update everyone if it does get deleted due to my letters!!

I am just so happy with what I have accomplished so far. That extra collection so far was a set back but I know I can get it taken care of somehow. I cant thank everyone again. My TU report will probably be the first one clean due to them being so quick and easy to deal with. I have disputes with EQ and EXP that are still processing that TU already took care of a couple weeks ago!!

Thank you again everyone!!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

Re: Success!!! with NCO Financial and TU Early Exclusion!

@Anonymous wrote:
I honestly cant thank you guys enough for all the help you guys have been in the last few months! If it wasnt for this board I wouldnt of known what to do and gotten this far. Dont get me wrong I still have a lot of work ahead of me but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel

So about 2 weeks ago I sent a DV letter to NCO via CMRRR well since Friday I have had 8 baddies removed from my credit report!!!!! NCO deleted all 6 of their accounts on all 3 bureaus. 5 medical and 1 utility collection. I cant believe it!!

Next I had First Premiere COs that I was so worried about because they kept updating one with a payment that I never made. They were both set to fall off 3/15. After reading because of other members giving me advice I decided to dispute online with TU. I just selected the other option and asked them to please delete as a early exclusion!!! I just checked my report today and its gone!! My TU score went down 6 points bc of it but im just happy its gone. (That also could of been from the recent collection added as well even though I havent received a alert from that yet with TU)

Now I am left with 0 COs and 5 collections on my TU report. (was 4 but a old direct tv bill just came back on my CR) Of the 5 thats left I have one that accepted a PFD and just waiting on that to come through, and one small one set to fall off 5/2015 that I will again ask for a Early Exclusion in a few months if they dont accept my PFD letter.

I also must of also gotten some stuff taken off of my EQ report because I received a alert today that the collection for the old Direct Tv bill was added but much to my surprise my FIco for EQ went up 13 points even though the extra collection has posted!! Im curious to see what happend with EQ. I did put in a request to had 5 old medical PAID bills taken off bc when I paid they told me they would delete back in March (when I didnt know any better) and they havent been deleted.

Im scared to ask EQ and EXP for a early exclusion on my FP CO because the success stories havent been as great. I did write a letter to EQ and EXP asking for a early delete but clearly telling them that I am NOT disputing. There wasnt much info on writing them so just maybe this will be the way to get to them. Fingers crossed. I will definitely update everyone if it does get deleted due to my letters!!

I am just so happy with what I have accomplished so far. That extra collection so far was a set back but I know I can get it taken care of somehow. I cant thank everyone again. My TU report will probably be the first one clean due to them being so quick and easy to deal with. I have disputes with EQ and EXP that are still processing that TU already took care of a couple weeks ago!!

Thank you again everyone!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!! yes TU seems to be the easiest to deal with

Cap one secured=200 closed
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Victoria'ssecrets1850, citicard 6500TU=735,Ex=723,Eq=734
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go. It takes time but every step counts.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!.......Thanks for sharing :-)

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're all the accounts paid? We're they COs with balances?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No....the NCO collections were all (but 1) small old medical bills that got deleted, NCO deleted them but I sent them a DV because I was almost certain they were not mine they were all not paid. The COs were not paid at all and like I said set to fall off in March. FP was posting a payment to one every couple months even when no payment were made to keep my scores down so I am so happy they are excluded now.

Thank you everyone!! I did have 5 paid medical collections on Equifax only that were paid (different collection company) that I asked equifax to delete. Im not sure if they did yet or not but just the other day my EQ score went up 13 points so I hope that is why.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.