Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success with Transunion EE!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success with Transunion EE!

I just tried for EE with Transunion on 2 of my accounts in collections.

1 set to fall off March 2016 and the other June 2016.

Yes I know the rule is 6 months or so, but I thought I would try my luck. Of course they denied me and told me there is still a lot of time left on them and to try back in a few months. I will say this though, do not go through a regular CSR person. They cannot do anything and all they'll do is dispute it. Ask for a supervisor...

As soon as a supervisor got on the phone, knew exactly what my call was about and said had these been Jan/Feb 2016 fall off dates, he could have removed them on the phone with me! So, do not go through normal csr...supervisors can do it over the phone. 

Good luck to everyone going for EE! I will try again in November. 

Message 11 of 14
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@TRC_WA wrote:

You guys are making me impatient... gonna try an online dispute today for all my Ch 13 derogs set for removal 3/2016.

I realize I'm 7 months out and not 6 but what the heck... LOL  Will post back.

Well the website issues appear to have been resolved....

I pulled a new free report today based on my recent SP CLI denial with Discover... and disputed my Ch 13 public record and the dozen IIB accounts that are slated for removal 3/2016.

So I'm about 3 weeks early from 6 months... will post back with the results.   I'm hoping I have the same success that others have had with 6-7 month early removal.  I did all my disputes online and disputed as too old and commented that I was requesting early exclusion.

Smiley Wink

FICO8 current as of : ----- EQ: --- TU: --- EX: ---
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 7 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $6500 Amex Delta Platinum $10,000 Care Credit $12,000
NFCU CashRewards $6000 Apple Card $2000 Best Buy $3500 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) $44k new - balance $31k/6.94%
Total CL: $45,000 --- Total CC UTI: --% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 11-30-23
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TRC_WA wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

You guys are making me impatient... gonna try an online dispute today for all my Ch 13 derogs set for removal 3/2016.

I pulled a new free report today based on my recent SP CLI denial with Discover... and disputed my Ch 13 public record and the dozen IIB accounts that are slated for removal 3/2016.

So I'm about 3 weeks early from 6 months... will post back with the results.   I'm hoping I have the same success that others have had with 6-7 month early removal.  I did all my disputes online and disputed as too old and commented that I was requesting early exclusion.

Smiley Wink

Good luck!  The website is still not working for me, but hopefully we both get the results we want!  Smiley Happy  P.S. I also recently tried to get a CLI form Discover and was denied.  Which makes me really upset because a couple of months ago I tried and was denied, and they said it was because of my tax lien.  Lien is now gone and STILL no CLI.  I'm interested to see what their reason is now.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TRC_WA wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

Smiley Wink

Good luck!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.