Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success with online disputes.

tag
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

Success with online disputes.

So after disputing all of my late payments online, I finally got the last dispute results back and..... Every bureau deleted the late payment information so I now have no baddies on any report!! I am so happy right now.

I tried doing the same with DWs report but no sucess with sallie mae or victoria secret. I guess now its time for the goodwill letters.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Tersie319
New Contributor

Re: Success with online disputes.

That's awesome!

Starting Score: 7/2/2013: TU 532 FAKO (CK) || 7/22/13: TU 569 FAKO
Current Score: TU 642 FAKO (CK) // EX 640 FAKO
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@kilj0y wrote:

So after disputing all of my late payments online, I finally got the last dispute results back and..... Every bureau deleted the late payment information so I now have no baddies on any report!! I am so happy right now.

I tried doing the same with DWs report but no sucess with sallie mae or victoria secret. I guess now its time for the goodwill letters.

Were the lates inaccurate?  Are your DW lates inaccurate?

Message 3 of 7
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

All were accurate, but they havent been reported recently so I did verify all information and they updated my information without the lates on 2 reports, the other report deleted the tradeline, for DW they verified all information including lates.

Message 4 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

For future reference, disputing accurate information is a violation of the TOS of the forums.

Message 5 of 7
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

I was not disputing the accuracy of the late payments I was having them update the account as one had a balance on it that was paid off a few year ago that they just stopped reporting and another they had the limits wrong on it. I was having them verify all information as there were a few inaccuracies and they just happened to delete the lates. I didn't dispute it with the hope they would delete the lates it was a side effect of it.

Message 6 of 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@kilj0y wrote:

I was not disputing the accuracy of the late payments I was having them update the account as one had a balance on it that was paid off a few year ago that they just stopped reporting and another they had the limits wrong on it. I was having them verify all information as there were a few inaccuracies and they just happened to delete the lates. I didn't dispute it with the hope they would delete the lates it was a side effect of it.

Perfectly acceptable.  And Conrats to you!!!!!!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.