Established Member
lha2009

Successful CA GW- I C Systems!

I just found this forum a couple of weeks ago, and I've already seen improvement!

I had no idea I could ask them to remove paid collections- it never occurred to me. 

We are planning on buying a house and I needed 1 whopping point on my TU score to qualify for decent lending.  I sent a GW, by email, to I C Systems and within a week they agreed to remove it and as of today, it's done!

Scores

5/22/09 604 EQ/629 TU/653 EX (plus score)

5/9/09   604EQ /619 TU/642 EX (plus score)

Thanks guys for the wealth of knowledge floating around this forum.  I'm going to try another GW letter for J C Christensen CA and see if I can't bump it a bit higher!

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Successful CA GW- I C Systems!

Congrats!
Contributor
TLx

would you please private me the email address?

thanks

Contributor
J-Lee

Yes, i'd like to know the email addy you used as well because their website states this:

Did You Receive Correspondence
from I.C. System? 

This is a communication from a debt collector attempting to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

Please direct all inquiries to the phone number or address listed in the letter. To make a payment, please follow the payment instructions within the letter.

To ensure our compliance with debt collection laws, we are unable to acknowledge questions or discuss account issues via e-mail.

You may send correspondence via U.S. mail to the address listed below. Note: Any responses will be handled through U.S. Mail or a phone call.

I.C. System
444 Highway 96 East
PO Box 64378
St. Paul, MN 55164

--Please message me the email addy you used as well. TIA!!

The Self-proclaimed....."Delete Queen"!!!!!!!

On my way to home ownership with the help of MyFico!!!
Established Member
kalel

I would like the email addy as well, can you please provide to me? Thanks so much  I have sent letter to them, they will not respond by writing, they only call me insessantly.  thanks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+