Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful CA GW- I C Systems!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Successful CA GW- I C Systems!

I just found this forum a couple of weeks ago, and I've already seen improvement!

I had no idea I could ask them to remove paid collections- it never occurred to me. 

We are planning on buying a house and I needed 1 whopping point on my TU score to qualify for decent lending.  I sent a GW, by email, to I C Systems and within a week they agreed to remove it and as of today, it's done!

Scores

5/22/09 604 EQ/629 TU/653 EX (plus score)

5/9/09   604EQ /619 TU/642 EX (plus score)

Thanks guys for the wealth of knowledge floating around this forum.  I'm going to try another GW letter for J C Christensen CA and see if I can't bump it a bit higher!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Successful CA GW- I C Systems!

Congrats!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

would you please private me the email address?

thanks

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, i'd like to know the email addy you used as well because their website states this:

Did You Receive Correspondence
from I.C. System? 

This is a communication from a debt collector attempting to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.

Please direct all inquiries to the phone number or address listed in the letter. To make a payment, please follow the payment instructions within the letter.

To ensure our compliance with debt collection laws, we are unable to acknowledge questions or discuss account issues via e-mail.

You may send correspondence via U.S. mail to the address listed below. Note: Any responses will be handled through U.S. Mail or a phone call.

I.C. System
444 Highway 96 East
PO Box 64378
St. Paul, MN 55164

--Please message me the email addy you used as well. TIA!!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like the email addy as well, can you please provide to me? Thanks so much  I have sent letter to them, they will not respond by writing, they only call me insessantly.  thanks
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.