Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Enhanced Recovery!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Successful Enhanced Recovery!

Well it started about 3 weeks ago when I checked my Equifax score and noticed ER have a collection for T-Mobile so I searched the web and found myfico and boy I'm glad I did so I was able to pay T-Mobile so they recalled the debt and I promptly emailed ER and the y responded to me fast stating that if I had anymore questions to contact T-Mobile that was last Monday so I checked my score tonight and it was removed from myfico,Equifax,and credit karma I'm 1 step closer the achieving my goal of buying a home only things left are 5 lates for cap one!! Thanks MyFico!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Successful Enhanced Recovery!

How old was this debt
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

2months old
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. I have a enhanced recovery on my report from Direct TV.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also sent Enhanced Rec a Dv letter and at the same time disputed the charged with all 3 CB, Well all were deleted but they sent me a bill for a settlement.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. I have a DV letter sitting right here for Enhanced Recovery. Did you send it CMRRR
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent it CM, no rrr.  However I did print the proof of delivery online using the barcode from the CM recpt

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!.....Thanks for sharing...Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Good job!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.