cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful GW with Nelnet Loan Services in less than 18 hours!!!

tag
yyc
New Contributor

Re: Successful GW with Nelnet Loan Services in less than 18 hours!!!

@bruiseviolet wrote:

just an fyi-  one of the board members is no longer on the board.  when i sent my emails he replied saying he would forward on to the president. LOL oops- the president already got the same letter. LOL

The more the merrier! Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 46
bruiseviolet
Frequent Contributor

and an update- I've sent about 10 GW letters to them about my account- there is ONE late payment from 2008- when I was in school and had to take 2 semesters off because of the birth of my 3rd child and didn't realize it had gone into repayment- and they sent me letters back everytime saying the late was reporting properly and that they wouldn't adjust it Smiley Sad

Message 22 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the address you send your letter to ? Thank you.

Message 23 of 46
KKCHANCE2
Valued Member

Hi, may I have the contact info for Nelnet. I have a similar situation that I want to resolve. Thanks!

Message 24 of 46
yyc
New Contributor

IF YOU NEED NELNET CONTACTS PLEASE PM ME, YOU WILL GET A MUCH FASTER RESPONSE THAN POSTING A REPLY! THANKS Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 46
creditobsessedlady
Established Member

Wow! Congratutlations on your successful GW attempt.  I need to GW nelent as well can you PM me the contact information ( email address etc.) that you used. That makes me feel hopeful that I might have a chance.

Message 26 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have any questions about the credit reporting on your account you may contact us @ 888.486.4722 to discuss if there are options to dispute the credit reporting.

Message 27 of 46
knk112
Established Member

Hi can  you share your GW letter with me please please? Im need to write one for my student loan with AES

582,583,633 TU
FICO 670 3/2014
Message 28 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Old thread I know but I need these contacts, if anybody has them PLEASE send me a PM, also I sent a PM to the OP but just in case he does not frequent this site anymore I'm asking for everybody's help!!

Thanks!
Message 29 of 46
LavendarL
Established Member

I emailed the list of contacts on Monday and have heard nothing back yet.  Smiley Sad

2/2011:
EFX Beacon 5.0 - 540, XPN FICO II - 619, TUC Classic 04 -

CURRENT SCORES (3/13): EFX Beacon 5.0 - 588, EXP FAIR ISAAC 627, TU FICO 658

GOAL: 700

Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.