Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Goodwill Letter - GE MoneyBank

tag
jasimae
Frequent Contributor

Re: Successful Goodwill Letter - GE MoneyBank

Congratulations on the score update.  (Even though I'm impressed with the 713 score as it is!).  You're getting closer to the valley of the 800s!

Message 11 of 60
MsTucker09
Regular Contributor

hi do you mind sending me a pm to where u sent the gemb letter to and just what u included in your letter? thanks

@Anonymous wrote:
I had one 60-day delinquency that was dragging my score down to 713. I wrote one carefully crafted letter and within three weeks the item was dropped from my credit report and my score is now 774!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! Happy Dance :-D

Starting Score: EQ 462 9/30/11
Current Score: TU 577 4/10/12 EQ 607 4/10/12 PLUS 627 4/10/12 Beacon 5.0 621 lender pull 4/13/12
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 60
taz3261
New Contributor

Congrats!!
Transunion-597
Experian-unknown
Equifax-579
Message 13 of 60
gogo1960
Established Member

Hello

Would you please PM me the email address...

Thanks

Message 14 of 60
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Could someone please PM me this info as well? I have 2 accts with them I've been sending GW's too and no luck. If I could get them to remove the lates on these 2, I'd only have 1 baddie left on my CR. Thanks in advance!

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 15 of 60
bdkd5
Established Member

Congrats!  I have one 30 day late payment I'm trying to goodwill.  If you have time would you please send me the info?

Thanks!

Message 16 of 60
awash242
Contributor

Can someone please PM me this information as well.

Many thanks.

Message 17 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also love this contact info! I have had such a hard time with GEMB! In fact I just received a call in response to a letter I sent telling mr no.
Message 18 of 60
RW771
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I would also love this contact info! I have had such a hard time with GEMB! In fact I just received a call in response to a letter I sent telling mr no.

I will PM you the contact info. I was given but I have had absolutely no luck with them. I only have 3 baddies left on my CR and 2 of those accounts belong to GEMB. They have been PIF since 2007 and they still refuse to accept any of my GW requests. I'm not one to give up easily, but with this company after the many hours of waiting and dealing with them over the phone, sending GW's and dealing with the hateful responses, I've finally given up.

We were out shopping for some new appliances this weekend and my fiancee saw a microwave, washer and dryer (all GE) that he liked. Since I'll be the one paying for them, I simply pointed out the fact that they were GE and how I refused to own another GE card or buy anything GE. I used to think people that were like that were silly, but I guess it's one of those things you really don't understand until it happens to you. Ok, I'll get off my soap box now...check your PM in a few. Best of luck!!!

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 19 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

RW771,

Thanks for the info. I sent them a GW email and got a call within minutes from an extremely rude lady who seemed to find it amusing that I was requesting a GW gesture! She was so rude and informed that they just don't do that. Grrrrrrr!!! I hate GEMB
Message 20 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.