Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Midland Contacts?

tag
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

Successful Midland Contacts?

F i n a l l y paying my Midland collection today. They refuse to do PFD so I'm gonna start the GW process immediately!

If anyone has successful GW contacts, (phone, e-mail, fax, snail mail) PLEASE PM me!

I will be forever grateful!! Heart

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Successful Midland Contacts?

Everytime I see the word MIDLAND my phincter muscle itch!!!!! Smiley Embarassed Good luck with them and keep sending GW's tell they cave in!!!!!

Message 2 of 3

Re: Successful Midland Contacts?

Great job with Midland.  I have had an account with them forever, and the last time I spoke with someone I told them that I would pay ONLY if they removed negative reporting items from my account.  They finally agreed to do so and we made a settlement arrangement.  The caviot with them was that I wanted it in writing - so on the day that I made the payment, they faxed over a letter to me.  I spoke with three different people; one collection agent, one supervisor, one lawyer.  It sounds like they are pretty tough nut to crack, but if you can make your payment contingent on removal of negative information, they might be willing to remove that from your credit report. 

I hope that helps, I am sorry I dont have actual contact info for them.  If you need the general call in tele I can give that to you. 

GOOD LUCK and great job getting that resolved.  :-)

Starting Score: 588
Current Score: 614
Goal Score: 625

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.