Successful Transunion Early Exclusion [Update: 84 Point Score Increase!]

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Successful Transunion Early Exclusion

Did you ask for a supervisor?

@Anonymous wrote:

How did you get the EE from Experian?

I called them earlier today about items scheduled to come off in February and March. They told me they could not do an EE only launch an investigation that would take up to 30 days. I called back and got the same message. Asked for a supervisor and after 10 minutes of holding was disconnected without ever speaking to a supervisor.

TU was so easy. Less than a 10 minute phone call to get items removed 5 months in advance of the fall off date!

Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, OP! Tu is a real pleasure to work with. I had the same experiance when I requested my Judgement be removed. FTR the scuttle butt is that EQ removes 3 months early and Experian 1 month. I have not had any luck with EQ or EX.

Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your success.  

I think I messed up.  I did not ask for a supervisor when I called TU and the customer service person I talked to said she only can take disputes.  So I did a dispute on getting items due to come off in 4 & 5 months as too old.  I hope that doesn't come back to bite me.  

Well TU deleted the two I disputed as too old.  Lucky or not they are gone.  Next month I will try another one that is due to come off in August.

Message 13 of 27
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

+1 Congrats!

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Nicely done!  Love TU!  Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Successful Transunion Early Exclusion [Update: 84 Point Score Increase!]

Congratulations gamegrrl,

I just had a very similar experience with TU on a CO that won't come off 'till Sept. Through reading posts like this one I got the urge to give it a shot and low and behold almost identicle to yours. I actually spoke with the initial CS'er until we hit a impasse and then I asked to be escalated to the next level and BAM!

I then tried EX and had to go all the way to the 3rd level (she said that was as high as I could go???) and finally she put it into the review process (don't know what that means for me but I've read that they usually do come off after 3-4 weeks in review).

EQ was not so friendly and at the 3rd level she said "I'm the end of the road". I'll be calling both EO's today. They say if you call and ask for the Executive Customer Services Div. you will get better results.

This morning my TU on CK jumped 139pts (My CCT has not updated for TU and neither has my Cap1 Credit Tracker).

BTW: I wsa told by all 3 bureaus that the date on your report that I item will come off is 3months prior the the actuall hard date from the OC reporting date. Also I was told by EX that they might do it a month or two before that date so with mine showing June if I don't get anywhere today I'll just try back every few weeks.

Thank you all for this forum!!! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 27
savingmoney87
Regular Contributor

Re: Successful Transunion Early Exclusion [Update: 84 Point Score Increase!]

CONGRATS OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called experian at exactly 4 & 3 months. At 4 they couldnt do it. At 3 months they didnt even hesitate, they said sure no problem let me check to see if it's eligible. They removed all the acounts but told me by law they couldnt remove the Bk until it's scheduled date. I disputed it online once all the IIB accounts were removed. In three days I got an email and it was gone. TU removed everything at the 6 month mark. Currently, I am waiting EQ. I got no love over the phone, so I am trying their online process. I know a couple of months is a 1-2 more months isn't long but I'm like M. Y. FICO, I want clean reports and I want it now! Smiley Very Happy

]
Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats Fantastic..... 

Message 18 of 27
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

Well, I gave Experian a call again today (3/11), as the drop-off date for my paid judgment is 6/10. I figured I would try the three month window for an EE.

The first-line CSR initially said that there was nothing he could do related to an early removal because it's a judgment. He DID say many non-judgment entries can be removed in a 2 to 3 month window prior to the drop-off date. He then said that a supervisor couldn't do an early removal either, because of their company policy.

I thanked him for his help, and told him that I appreciated his explanation of the process. He then said that if I don't believe the filing date of the judgment is correct, that he could dispute it. I said that I honestly don't know what the correct filing date is, and that I would hate to dispute it based on that.

Imagine my surprise when he said, "I can dispute this for you, and I feel confident that it will be off your report within 24 hours. Shall I do that?" So I said "Sure!' That was when he told me again that it would be off my report today, and the updated report should reflect its removal by tomorrow. He also said it can sometimes take as long as 72 hours, but he doesn't find that to be the case, normally.

Then he asked me if I would like to receive an email when it's completed. I said "Yes!" and gave him my email address.

I have my fingers crossed here. This is my last negative on any of my reports. It's been a long, long road...

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG you are killing it with the EEs. Congratulations! Will this be your last baddy?

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.