Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions Please!!!!

tag
sandieleslie
New Contributor

Re: Suggestions Please!!!!

"CR address, the corporate address, and I'd add a new one like a dispute address, a SEC filing address, an address listed in their privacy policy, address listed in any correspondence, an address listed by a CSR when I would call each month, etc.. I'd repeat the process again for the forth and fifth and sixth months adding a new address each time. Once I ran out of new addresses and new ones weren't coming in, then I'd consider an officer like a CEO, Pres, EVP, CFO, or whatever their chain of command was. By the end of 7 months, I would have send a total of 28 GWs/PFDs. And I would never send a GW/PFD more than once to the same person."

Thanks a lot for the advice above. I will definitely be looking to send these out. I have two weeks to do whatever I can do before having to come back to work so I will be a GWing queen trying to send to as many people as I possibly can to try and get some results. Hoping to be able to buy a home by June/July next year.

Thanks again and happy holidays.

Message 11 of 14
sandieleslie
New Contributor

Hoping2Rebuild - Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You - I cannot say it enough. This will give me a huge jump start tomorrow.

Message 12 of 14
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

You are most certainly welcome Smiley Happy

I hope you have good luck with those.

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 13 of 14
sandieleslie
New Contributor

I just got two letters in the mail this evening; one from IC Systems and the other from Jefferson Capital - deletions!!!!!! What a great vacation!!!!

(I knew about the IC Systems one already because it was removed from my truecredit report (TU) earlier this week)

Thank you so much Hoping2Rebuild!!!!!!!

I truly appreciate it.

Happy New Year to everyone on this forum.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.