Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions with USAA

tag
tazhulk
Established Member

Suggestions with USAA

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has had luck with USAA. I had a account with them and it is now closed and paid in full but had alot of late payments on it. It was a auto loan from 2006. I know a GW would be best bet but has anyone had any luck with them? I've heard some real horror stories with them. Also does anyone have any good contact information that you may have had luck with? I been having trouble finding a decent contact for them anyway. Possibly a e-mail or something? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated. I have my auto insurance through them now. Maybe that gives me an edge.

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suggestions with USAA

@tazhulk wrote:

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has had luck with USAA. I had a account with them and it is now closed and paid in full but had alot of late payments on it. It was a auto loan from 2006. I know a GW would be best bet but has anyone had any luck with them? I've heard some real horror stories with them. Also does anyone have any good contact information that you may have had luck with? I been having trouble finding a decent contact for them anyway. Possibly a e-mail or something? Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated. I have my auto insurance through them now. Maybe that gives me an edge.

Thanks

They can be an extremely tough nut to crack.  Are you still on active duty?

Message 2 of 9
tazhulk
Established Member

I never was in military. I got it through my dad. He was in military. They let family members get accounts.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tazhulk wrote:

I never was in military. I got it through my dad. He was in military. They let family members get accounts.

Give them a shot.  If you can't get anywhere over the phone, try a letter or two to the CEO.  I know if you still owe them money they are almost impossible to crack, but since you've paid them maybe there is hope. 

Message 4 of 9
tazhulk
Established Member

CEO is edited. I have been looking for a e-mail address for him for a while now. No luck. Any suggestion is to where I can find it?

Unfortunately, we can't post others' personal info on here (e.g. names, direct e-mails, direct lines, or direct info). However, feel free to PM the info back and forth or provide a website at anytime linking the info (so as long as the website isn't repair or spam related). - llecs, myFICO moderator.

BTW...https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/about_usaa_corporate_governance

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tazhulk wrote:

CEO is Edited. I have been looking for a e-mail address for him for a while now. No luck. Any suggestion is to where I can find it?

Lots of luck.  I have no idea.

I'm kind of partial to faxes or letters.  Also, you might try the president of USAA Federal Savings Bank.

Message 6 of 9
tazhulk
Established Member

Its the same guy. lol

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tazhulk wrote:

Its the same guy. lol

No, there's a different one.

Message 8 of 9
tazhulk
Established Member

WoW didn't know... google is tricky sometimes... I see another now... thanks for the heads up.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.