Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suntrust late payments removed for equifax

tag
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Suntrust late payments removed for equifax

I had a car loan paid off in 2010 with several 30 and 60 day lates. This is one of the accounts my lawyer sent a letter on to the cra. Equifax has removed all late payments It ow reflects paid as agreed and has no payment history listed. Do you think this will boost my score? Hoping the other agencies follow suit. Hoping these letters work on a few more of my negatives. I can't believe this is working. Once everything is finished I am going to try some more good will letters on whatever is left. I was not successful with my late payments on my chase card. Still waiting on the results on a few other things. A dv letter sent on an unpaid collection for transunion they updated top aid in full but it is still on my report. It looks like my paid collection has come off of equifax as well. Woo hoo.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: Suntrust late payments removed for equifax

congrats on your progress!

is your CHASE account closed or open? I had two CHASE accounts that were closed and had several late payments that I tried to GW but they said they couldn't do that for me, however, they could delete the entire TL if I wanted, which I gave consent. I may have lost AAoA but definitely helped my score.

Message 2 of 7
needbettercredit88
Valued Member

Congrats! Can u pm me the info for suntrust?
Message 3 of 7
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Instill have a balance on the chase but it is closed. I will gw them if I ever get it paid off :-). I don't have a contact for suntrust my lawyer sent debt validation letters on all my negative stuff to the credit reporting agencies. Something is working :-). I guess she knows what she is doing. If you have a legal plan through your employer my suggestion is use it. Most of the plans cover credit issues.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 4 of 7
needbettercredit88
Valued Member

I will look into that. Thanks! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

The comment for my short sale paid for less then the full balance has been removed too and no late payments on that either. Let's hope transunion and Experian follow suit. I am trying to wait two more weeks and then I will pay to pull my three reports and get updated scores where I can.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I also had a short sale back in 2010 and sun trust requested me to stop payments until the short sale process was completed, so of course my CR shows 30,60,120,150 days late and charge off....
Did anybody have success with a GW letter????? Also I had an equity line of credit with them on this house and was 30 days in feb 2011 and 30 in jan 2012 will they delete this??
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.