cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suntrust would you goodwill?? Does anyone have a contact?

tag
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Suntrust would you goodwill?? Does anyone have a contact?

I have a Suntrust car loan paid off in 2010.  It had several 30 and 60 day lates.  As a result from a letter from my attorney to the CRA Equifax deleted all negative information.  Transunion updated and removed three of the 30 day lates and one of the 60 day lates.  They are still reporting two times 30 days lates and three times 60 day lates.  Experian is reporting the loan four times 60 days late and two times 30 days late.  Would you try to Goodwill them to delete the trade line?  I have a long credit history and a current car loan so I do not think deleteing it will hurt me to bad.  My fear is that they may come back and update Equifax and add the late payments back to my report.  If this happens there is no way I will be at 620 to get a mortgage in September.  I am right on the edge as it stands now.  Thoughts?  DOes anyone have a contact for Suntrust?

Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Re: Suntrust would you goodwill?? Does anyone have a contact?

Dont have contact for you someone else could chime in but I'd write a letter stating that the loan was paid in full in 2010.  ASk for goodwill deletion of lates period . If they do it they will send a letter or call to CRA to ask for deletion of lates. It's improbable that they would add more lates to your file. But dont have attorney send letter you send it.

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.