Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superman's Rebuilding Journal

tag
Superman85
Regular Contributor

Superman's Rebuilding Journal

So I've started my journey in attempt to be ready to purchase my families' first home in January of 2016. Coming into this I didn't know where to start and I felt hopeless. Now, the further I get into my journey the more empowered I get. The people on this forum have been life savers. I never would have imagined that owning a home was a possibilty with my credit situation, but now the dream feels so close even though I have a ways to go I know that I'm getting closer to that day when I finally close on the home my family so longs for. Heres where I'm at so far...

Negative Accounts:

CONNS Credit OPEN ACCOUNT: (1) 30 day late payment, (1) 60 day late payment  **CURRENT STATUS** GW Letters were sent/ EO office contacted, no luck yet.

CONNS Credit CLOSED ACCOUNT: (2) 30 day late payment, (1) 60 day late payment  **CURRENT STATUS** GW Letters were sent/ EO office contacted, no luck yet.

TXU Energy: Charge Off Account for $374  **Current Status** Under dispute with all 3 CRA as of 6/3/14 for innacurate reporting. **Deleted from EQ on 6/24/14**

COLLECTIONS:

Merchants  Associates Coll:  $113 (Medical)  **CURRENT STATUS** DV Letter will be sent on 6/23/14

National Credit Systems: $5,980 (Broken Lease) **CURRENT STATUS** DELETED** DV letter was sent and came back verified, replied with a letter stating DV response was not compliant, recieved letter stating OC is no longer pursuing the charges and tradeline would be deleted.

National Credit Systems: $750 (Rent Deposit) **CURRENT STATUS**DELETED** DV letter was sent and came back verified, replied with a letter stating DV response was not compliant, recieved letter stating OC is no longer pursuing the charges and tradeline would be deleted.

NCO Financial: $282  (DirectTV) **CURRENT STATUS**DELETED** Disputed with CRA and deleted.

Professional Account MGM: $65 (Parking Ticket) **CURRENT STATUS** PFD letter was sent and recieved denial letter with verification of debt. Sent letter on 6/9/14 stating validation information is not compliant. 

Professional Account MGM: $130 (Parking Ticket) **CURRENT STATUS** PFD letter was sent and recieved denial letter with verification of debt. Sent letter on 6/9/14 stating validation information is not compliant.

Resident Collect INC: $1,944 (Broken Lease) **CURRENT STATUS** DV letter will be sent on 6/23/14.

Stellar Recovery: $263 (T-Mobile) **CURRENT STATUS**DELETED** Disputed with CRA and deleted.

IC Systems: $485 (Banfield Pet Hospital) **CURRENT STATUS**DELETED** DV letter sent, letter recieved stating OC is no longer pursuing charges.

Positive accounts:

Capital One Auto Loan: (Oldest credit history account with 6 years) $2300 balance left, will be paid off in August 2014. (No negatives over 6 year term)

Wells Fargo Secured CC (New Account) $300 limit no UTI reported yet.

Goals coming up:

Keep working on removing remainder of collections.

Apply for Cap1 secured CC.

UTI 9% on WF CC for a few months and hopefully get it upgraded to unsecured.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Superman's Rebuilding Journal

So far, so good! I'll be keeping up!

And GOOD job on the apartment collection. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 8
GooseGirl
Contributor

Congratulations on the progress. It looks like you have been able to get about half of your original "baddies" removed. You should be really proud of your efforts!

Starting Score: EQ 541 (lender pull July 2012)
Current Score: EQ FICO 673, TU08 648, EX FICO 654
Next Goal Score: 680
Message 3 of 8
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Great job so far! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 8
Superman85
Regular Contributor

Thanks everybody. Means a lot to get some encouraging words!
Message 5 of 8
Shae123
Contributor

Awesome progress!!!

Message 6 of 8
revivemycredit
Valued Member

i commend you for your efforts and being so diligent attacking these baddies. keep up the good work! i am rooting for youSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
Superman85
Regular Contributor

EQ deleted TXU energy CO after reporting it for its inaccuracy. EQ score jumped 30 points! EX jumped 10 points also, not sure why though. Still waiting on EX and TU to follow suit with the removal and hopefully reach 600 across the board very soon!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.