Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise Removal

tag
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

Surprise Removal

I got a Credit Seasme alert yesterday that I had a collections account removed. 

So I goto CK to check the reports and find that I had 4 collections accounts removed from my TU report. 1 scheduled to drop off next month, 2 in December, and 1 in Feb.  They are still showing on EQ.  So then I go to my EX report and see that these accounts have been removed from there also.

All were medical collections from one CA. I hope they drop from EQ soon. 

I have one more collections account scheduled to be deleted in Jan.  then I have some late pays the last of which should drop in Sep of 18.  So I should have a clean report in 1 yr.

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Surprise Removal

@MakingProgress wrote:

I got a Credit Seasme alert yesterday that I had a collections account removed. 

So I goto CK to check the reports and find that I had 4 collections accounts removed from my TU report. 1 scheduled to drop off next month, 2 in December, and 1 in Feb.  They are still showing on EQ.  So then I go to my EX report and see that these accounts have been removed from there also.

All were medical collections from one CA. I hope they drop from EQ soon. 

I have one more collections account scheduled to be deleted in Jan.  then I have some late pays the last of which should drop in Sep of 18.  So I should have a clean report in 1 yr.

That is awesome. Congratulations!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.