Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweet!! Midland is really gone.

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Sweet!! Midland is really gone.

I had a paid account with Midland that the OC was Chase. A couple weeks ago I successfully GWed Chase for removal of the original TL. I had also emailed Midland for a GW deletion but never heard back from them other than an email that said if you intended to contact MCM please call us.  My Dh found a piece of mail today that had fallen next to the seat in our truck.  I found it on the table.  It was from Midland.  Dated the day after I emailed Midland and a couple days after I emailed Chase.  It was a letter saying they were deleting the information from the credit bureau!!!! Dated almost 3 weeks ago!  i almost did a cartwheel. 

I saw on my last EQU pull, it was off but I thought it was because I disputed it for having incorrect information on the status.  But nope, it is really gone.

I almost wonder if Chase didn't tell them they had to remove the listing because they granted me the the GW? 

Now I am just waiting for my TU dispute of a couple other things to be final and I will pull my new TU score and see what the increase is, if any. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sweet!! Midland is really gone.

Congrats! I have Midland on my report as well from an old BofA CC.  How did you contact them? Do you think I should contact BofA too?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.