Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony / Amazon Goodwill removal request,

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony / Amazon Goodwill removal request,

@KSK1912 wrote:

I apologise from everyone asking for the link. My divorce and work has been taking so much time i have not had the chance to log in in a long time. I will post the link here shortly. Also as for my situation, they did not delete anything. But on the other hand, someone else on this forum that i pm'ed the link after my post pm'ed me back while ago and told me that he had 8 lates removed thru the link. Smiley Happy Go figure, can't help myself but helping others get 8 late payments removed. Still an awesome feeling, after all, is not it why we are all here, to help each other, and learn from each others' experiences. Pm me for the link if anyone needs it still and i will reply right away.

Hi! Would you mind messaging me the address? I have a charge off with them from 2010. thanks!

Message 21 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could anyone PM me the link also

Message 22 of 37
OCIL
Valued Member

Would someone so kindly send me the link? I have 2 paid chargeoffs I would like to try and take care of.

Starting Scores Jun 2015: Eq 556 TU 583 Ex 611
Current Scores 9/25/15: Eq 562 TU 571 Ex 587
Message 23 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Would you be able to pm me the contact for Barclaycard? Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would this contact with Synchrony also work for Lowe's? if so, could you PM me, if not, does anyone know a contact for Lowe's/Synchrony?

Thanks

Message 25 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone pm me the link also?

Message 26 of 37
WayUpto850
New Contributor

KSK1912 I recently sent a GW letter to Barclays at

Barclays Bank Delaware

P.O. Box 8803

Wilmington, DE 19899

is this the same address you used for GW letter? 

"I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life."

Beginning Apr 2017 FICO 575
Feb 2018 FICO 701
Message 27 of 37
WayUpto850
New Contributor

Regarding Synchrony: please PM me their email if you have it.  I have sent GW letter, via snail mail, requesting a paid charge off be removed from my report. The account was sold to Portfolito, I paid Portfolio and they sent Credit Bureau and me a letter instructing the account be removed from my file.

The Portfolio Account was removed; but the original Creditor (Synchrony) file remains on 2 of 3 Credit Bureaus.

I sent GW letter to Synchrony, they sent me two letters, both letters are dated for the same day: one letter states the account was sold to Portfolio and instructs me to contact them if I have any questions.  The second letter gives standard response that the information reported is accurate and cannot be deleted or modified. They do provide a Synchrony phone number I can call.  So I willl try that in the morning.

"I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life."

Beginning Apr 2017 FICO 575
Feb 2018 FICO 701
Message 28 of 37
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

I submitted to GW requests via online chat to Synchrony from my Old Nave and Banana Republic cards. I had a 30-day late back in March on both. I hope they will be willing to delete. Both reps told me that they submitted requests and that I would hear within 30 days.

Message 29 of 37
Goldenticket
Established Member

Are you able to PM me with the link for the Target/ Synchrony goodwill? Thank you
Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.