Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Amazon/Walmart

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Amazon/Walmart

I have this same issue.just applied in June, they pulled EX, said it was 407, but my FICO from CCT is 589. And it said  the scoring range was 300 to 620??? That doesn't sound like fico  scoring. But it showed up as a pull on my report  so I don't get it? 

Know it's a crap shoot anytime but I want to apply for Amazon. My TU is 625 and EA is 609. A few  baddies and CO from three or more years ago. 

Message 11 of 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Aww that sucks , I guess I'll definitely be holding off til I well OVER 600s to apply
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bummer. At least now you know they have a bit more finnicky of a scoring system and to hold off a bit. There are other cards out there. I've also heard particularly awful things about that Amazon with Synchrony so maybe it's for the best.  *sprinkles positivity dust*

- C

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have this same issue.just applied in June, they pulled EX, said it was 407, but my FICO from CCT is 589. And it said  the scoring range was 300 to 620??? That doesn't sound like fico  scoring. But it showed up as a pull on my report  so I don't get it? 

Know it's a crap shoot anytime but I want to apply for Amazon. My TU is 625 and EA is 609. A few  baddies and CO from three or more years ago. 

Probably an internal scoring model. FICO or non-FICO, its still a pull of your report.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.