Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Bank 1099-C x 2

tag
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony Bank 1099-C x 2

I have my dispute letters ready to go out to the three CRAs. I am pretty sure that will need to happen.

Message 21 of 41
AutoBot
Established Contributor

So I have this letter from someone at Synchrony Bank. Is it possible for me to determine her email address based on how they name their email accounts?

Message 22 of 41
AutoBot
Established Contributor

I answered my own question. I sent an email to the person that contacted me using firstname.lastname@synchronyfinancial.com and it looks to be good since it never bounced back. No response yet but we are now past 60 days from the date that the accounts should have been removed.

Message 23 of 41
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Just got off the phone with the same lady I have been dealing with. She asked the last time I checked my reports. I explained that I get a new report everyday and that these 2 SYNCB accounts are both still listed.  She verified on her end that they stopped reporting and continued that I needed to file a ACDV form with each bureau that is still reporting.

Automated

Consumer

Dispite

Verification

So this means that I need to dispute these 2 accounts with each bureau. But what is the basis for the dispute? Not mine? Not valid? <confused>

Message 24 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoBot wrote:

Just got off the phone with the same lady I have been dealing with. She asked the last time I checked my reports. I explained that I get a new report everyday and that these 2 SYNCB accounts are both still listed.  She verified on her end that they stopped reporting and continued that I needed to file a ACDV form with each bureau that is still reporting.

Automated

Consumer

Dispite

Verification

So this means that I need to dispute these 2 accounts with each bureau. But what is the basis for the dispute? Not mine? Not valid? <confused>

Sounds like they are going to play the finger pointing game....

Message 25 of 41
AutoBot
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AutoBot wrote:

Automated

Consumer

Dispite

Verification

Sounds like they are going to play the finger pointing game....

Naturally. Suspect this will be going back and forth for another 60 days at least.

Message 26 of 41
AutoBot
Established Contributor

I did open ope a dispute on both accounts with all 3 bureaus. Guess I am waiting at least 30 days for that. I bet they all come back as verified! Smiley Indifferent

Message 27 of 41
AutoBot
Established Contributor

And still waiting for the 3 CRAs to finish my dispute on these 2 accounts. Who wants to wager both come back as verified putting me back to square one?

Message 28 of 41
AutoBot
Established Contributor

I find it crazy that the letter that stated these 2 accounts would be removed from my reports was issued on March 17 and we are now into June and still no changes to my reports. Looks like 10 more days for the 30 day dispute with the 3 CRAs. Does it really need to take 30 days? Just so frustrated with SYNCB. Smiley Mad

Message 29 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you follow up with the same lady again?   I would put the pressure on her again, and MAYBE she can finally do something?   

I had a 1099C from USAA, I emailed them and asked them to change the balance.....they promply soft pulled my reports and....did nothing LOL.       So I wait until November.   It's annoying though.   It should not be legal for them to do that.     

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.