Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Bank Contact Info?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Bank Contact Info?

Hello everyone I am new to this forum I have be reading posts on here for a while and find a lot of helpful information on here. I have been trying to repair my credit so that i can buy a home for about 3 months now. I have gotten about 14 things removed so far however i am having really difficult time getting Merrick Bank and Synchrony Bank to fall off and delete from my report i have read some posts about doing a goodwill letter and contacting the ceo? does anyone have any info or tips in how to get in contact with the ceo or their staff because the csr's have been absolutely no help. also they have already sold my accounts to collections and i got the collections removed but can they still report on my report even after they have been charged off and sold to a collections agency?

Thanks in Advance

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Synchrony Bank Contact Info?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone I am new to this forum I have be reading posts on here for a while and find a lot of helpful information on here. I have been trying to repair my credit so that i can buy a home for about 3 months now. I have gotten about 14 things removed so far however i am having really difficult time getting Merrick Bank and Synchrony Bank to fall off and delete from my report i have read some posts about doing a goodwill letter and contacting the ceo? does anyone have any info or tips in how to get in contact with the ceo or their staff because the csr's have been absolutely no help. also they have already sold my accounts to collections and i got the collections removed but can they still report on my report even after they have been charged off and sold to a collections agency?

Thanks in Advance

Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

Sure they can continue to report it its perfectly legal. Yes you can try a GW letter to the office of the CEO but if they sold your account that means they only got paid a few cents on the dollar so they may not be in mood to approve a GW deletion, the older an OC account is the better or getting this but it doesnt mean you dont try. Here is their contact info and good luck.

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=4423125

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I emailed the ceo and about 6 hrs later someone called me keeping fingers crossed that they have some compassion and remove accounts thanks for your help its greatly appreciated
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you send me the email you used? I mailed a GW letter and received a letter from the Customer Service who did nothing, trying to find someone higher up to see if they will help.

Thank you in advance.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kfoxxy - do you have an update on this?  I've been working on Synchrony for a while now too.

Message 5 of 7
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Kfoxxy - do you have an update on this?  I've been working on Synchrony for a while now too.

I highly doubt you're going to get a response from someone who last visited a year ago.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@reckedhim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I highly doubt you're going to get a response from someone who last visited a year ago.

You're correct and with that, this thread will be closed for further replies.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.