Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony EO info?

tag
boogiesaveslives
Regular Contributor

Re: Synchrony EO info?

I'd like the email address too if possible.  Thanks!

Starting: TU 616 (VS) EQ 598 (FICO) EX 619 (FAKO)
Current: TU 660(FICO) EQ 702 (FICO) EX 716 (FICO)
Message 21 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I please get a PM with the email address and/or phone number? I'm trying to do a GW and need somewhere to start. Thanks in advance!

Message 22 of 42
nmbrsgrl
Contributor

I would appreciate the information too please! Smiley Happy Thanks!

Starting Score: 582
Current Score: EQ658|TU654|EX640 as of 10/19/15
Goal Score: 720+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also be extremely grateful if I could get the email via PM. Thanks!

Message 24 of 42
slund5499
Established Contributor

Could you please PM the Eo contact phone and email address?

I want to do a recon for denial due to too  many inquiries

Thanks

In the garden since 02/1/23. Newest Account AU Discover It 10K
02/23 Scores; EQ 608 TU 642 EX 575 CCU: 20%, Inq. 2, 1, 2 Collections $39K
Lending Club: newest account 2/3/23. Old Fico 1/17 EQ 530 TU 542 EX 512

Message 25 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't found or been given an email address or phone number, but I did find something that works for getting in touch with someone that will do something at Synchrony. I read on the forums somewhere, that a member found the LinkedIN profile for the CEO of Synchrony. Of course this is company created and monitered, but it works. I sent a message with a few basic details, and 30 minutes later I had a message on my cell phone from a rep who was already looking into my account. I called her back the next day, gave her some more information on my situation, and am awaiting a letter in the mail to see the decision to be made.

During the conversation, she said standard policy is a late 30 day can be removed once if its within a 24 month period, with good recent history. This doesn't apply to my situation, so I am doubtful that my outcome will be what I want. Either way, it works and can be easily done in 5 minutes of searching, and expect a quick response to it being looked into.

Hope this helps!

Message 26 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone pm me the email address for the Eo?
Message 27 of 42
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

if you get the emaill address can you share I also need the email to SYNCB, please

Message 28 of 42
tendertan
Frequent Contributor

Can you PM the link to SYNCB please?  I've been searching everywhere to take a chance on doing another GW letter or email on a settle for less account, dating back in 2011.

Message 29 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know that quite a few people have requested the EO email and phone# for synch from you, but if you wouldn't mind PM'ing me that info as well I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance for your help

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.