Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Goodwill charge offs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Goodwill charge offs

I have 3 charge offs for Synchrony. Portfolio Recovery has 2 (unpaid) and midland has one (paid). So I sent an email out this afternoon and tonight I received a call from Synchrony. I was really nervous because I know I was asking for a lot - to have the charges offs deleted and the other two recalled from the collection agency and that I would PIF. I wasn't expecting much. I figured I'd give it a shot.

Anyway the lady I talked to was extremely nice and said that after researching things she'd let me know by mail. If I have any questions at all I can call her anytime. She sounded hopeful but I know don't get my hopes up. Anyone deal with them and get good results? My nerves are frazzled!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Goodwill charge offs

I experienced the same situation. I emailed their corporate office and received a phone call from a nice lady stating the same, that I would be notified by mail of their decision. It's been 3 weeks and nothing yet. I called and emailed again, with no response this time. Offered to PIF on the last email too. If anything turns up I'll let you know. 

Message 2 of 9
Geordi
Regular Contributor

I'm really interested in the outcome.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will give you guys an update when I hear something back.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently went through the same process of trying to get a late payment removed. I made a mistake and paid less than the minimum payment owed by $7. They called me back and said they would investigate. I got a call back and she said there was nothing they could do and they have to report things accurately to the bureaus. I asked about pay for delete, removal all together and she wouldn't budge. Ugh.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well for the update I got a letter in the mail. It was a no go. I'm sad and disappointed. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. Coudl you share the email you use to contact? TIA

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't ever had any luck with SYNBC. Every time I sent an email I got a phone call shortly after saying they couldn't do it. 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please share the email address?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.