Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Late Payments on Multiple Accounts

tag
tg4life
Valued Member

Synchrony Late Payments on Multiple Accounts

So, I had a bunch of lates on my synchrony accounts. After emailing the CEO, the cs rep agreed to remove one 30 day late per account. After 3 months, Experian still has not updated, Transunion updated correctly, and on Equifax all the lates were removed including the 60 and 90 day lates (which I'm ecstatic about). Since Experian still hasn't updated, do I contact Experian and request my report to mirror Equifax? or do I go back to the CS rep and tell her Experian never updated? What would you do?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
XxRaVeNxX1
Contributor

Re: Synchrony Late Payments on Multiple Accounts

Synchrony? As in Synchrony/Amazon?

Do you mind PM'ing me the e-mail that give you partial success?

Message 2 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Start with the creditor to make sure they actually submitted their updated reporting to the CRA.

Even if they did not, they will likely say they did, but perhaps it will serve as a reminder......

The CRA will not update based on seeking consistency with what has been reported to any other CRA.

Furnishers are not required to report each and every derog with each CRA.  They are required only to ensure that what is reported is not knowingly inaccurate.

I would wait another reporting cycle, as what they are doing is voluntary, and thus they are under no time constraint.

Bugging them could run the risk of .........

Message 3 of 8
tg4life
Valued Member

Thanks Robert. On a related note, is it recommended say after 6 months to ask for more lates to be removed?

Message 4 of 8
tg4life
Valued Member

Mine were Lowes, JCP, Walmart, and Mohawk. I'll Pm the email address I used.

Message 5 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Your call.

Apparently, they drew their line in the sand.

Up to you whether to ask fhem to draw a new one......

Message 6 of 8
Bellgirl12

Can you PM address also

Message 7 of 8
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the goodwill...

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.