Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicated Office Systems/Central Financial Control

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Syndicated Office Systems/Central Financial Control

So I have $2000 in collections with Central Fiancial Control, and I'd like to get these things removed from my credit report. I called them up, and they said that they don't do PFD, which we all know is BS. Does anyone have any experience working with this company and getting them to delete things off of your report? Been working so hard on my reports and they're the last thing holding up my progress...(Accounts are around 3 years old, don't wanna wait 4 more years for them to fall off...)

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ALHondaGuy
Contributor

Re: Syndicated Office Systems/Central Financial Control

Just got off the phone with them an hour ago. Both the initial phone rep and the supervisor wouldn't budget on the PFD front. BUT, I just paid off several others with them two weeks ago and then disputed. Cleared from TU very quickly. Waiting on updates on the other two.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ALHondaGuy wrote:

Just got off the phone with them an hour ago. Both the initial phone rep and the supervisor wouldn't budget on the PFD front. BUT, I just paid off several others with them two weeks ago and then disputed. Cleared from TU very quickly. Waiting on updates on the other two.

Oh really? So when you pay it off, you can dispute it? May I ask what reason for dispute you put on the form online that worked? Thanks in advance!

Message 3 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I want to remind everyone that advocation of disputing valid information is a no no on myFico. If one states they have done it its accepted as a point in fact but that doesnt mean someone can advocate that another actually dispute the valid info.

Message 4 of 8
ALHondaGuy
Contributor

There were also issues with their collection methods that gave me grounds to dispute, to the point where if I was willing to take the time, I could have gotten the deletion without payment. But I'm working on cleaning up my file for a home purchase.

Message 5 of 8
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Just because you have an issue with the CA does not mean 'ruined'. If an account is placed with a CA incorrectly, it can be fixed. If an account is placed with a CA due to a non-payment, then ultimately it is that person's fault it happened.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This CA is the devil. I actually JUST got off the phone with them. I have an account set to fall off in December of this year. We are waaaay passed the SoL. I was willing to pay in full, and they still said no! I couldn't believe it!
Message 7 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Multi posts have been removed from this thread for violating our TOS, those who have violated the rules will be contacted via PM. Commenting on moderator actions and flaming other users is not permitted on this board. I thank you for your understanding.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.