Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Contact

tag
jmack711
Regular Contributor

T-Mobile Contact

Hi all!

Would anyone happen to have a good contact for T-Mobile? I have an account that was sent to dreaded Midland and I would much rather deal with T-Mobile than Midland in hopes of doing a PFD. Any input would be appreciated... THANKS!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

Re: T-Mobile Contact

This is what I recently did. I noticed that the collection fro t-mobile went off my reports, so it was probably sold to another CA. So I called t-mobile and said I wanted to renew service and I would like to pay off my old debt. The first two times I called they said I needed to call the CA, but the third time the lady put me on hold, probably to ask a supervisor. Then she took my payment. She then told me to hold for transfer to set up new service. When she transfered the call I hung up Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
jmack711
Regular Contributor

Nice! I am going to definitely try that. Thanks for the input.
Message 3 of 7
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

@jmack711 wrote:
Nice! I am going to definitely try that. Thanks for the input.

Did you try??? I've considered doing the same thing...

Message 4 of 7
jmack711
Regular Contributor

I actually settled with Midland for less than the full balance and it was actually removed from EX. I am waiting to see if it will be removed from the other two reports!!

Message 5 of 7
mspiggybank
New Contributor

@jmack711 Does t-mobile consider the debt paid?
Message 6 of 7
jmack711
Regular Contributor

Yes

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.