Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile/ERC - Success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: T-Mobile/ERC - DV Response

you should get a responce within 24 hrs i send my email about 4pm est, i had a phone call about 2 hours later, and it was paid in full and had a letter in hand 10 minutes after that , good luck 

Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I have the same information sent to me in a PM.  A contact at ERC would probably solve my problems I'm having with the CA.

Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

it is a tmobile contact. not ERC, if you still need info let me know 

ALWAYS try and settle with the original deter before even attempting to contact the CA

Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  I have a Time Warner and ERC issue.  Paid Time Warner (OC) and ERC (CA).  I can't get Time Warner to delete the TL.

Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me the contact info you have for T-Mobile? I have TWO collection agencies calling me regarding 2 different amounts and both are apparently T-Mobile and every time I try to call T-Mobile the automated system won't let me through because I still have the same phone number I previously had with them?! :/
Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks.  I have a Time Warner and ERC issue.  Paid Time Warner (OC) and ERC (CA).  I can't get Time Warner to delete the TL.

if you paid time warner directly ask them for a letter of receipt, and or deletion letter, file a dispute and submit a copy of the receipt, this should remove the CA.

not every OC will delete but if you can pay to the OC, and acquire a paid letter you should be able to dispute and remove the CA, as they don't have any authority to collect the debt 

Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK.  I will call Time Warner for a receipt.  All I have now is my receipt from my checking account where I paid by phone to Time Warner.  I've called the CA but never get a response.  Tried email as well.

Message 17 of 29
lamplight2012
Frequent Contributor

Haven't heard from T-Mobile yet. Been a little over 20 hours.

Experian: 693 | Transunion: 700 | Equifax: 690 | Utilization 4 %

EX: 5 | TU: 8 | EQ: 7
Message 18 of 29
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Paying the OC will only lead to a requirment for deletion of the collection if the creditor terminated their collection assignment to the debt collector prior to payment of the debt.

If you pay the OC while the debt collector still has collection authority, the debt collector is instructed by the CRAs not to delete their reporting.

Message 19 of 29
lamplight2012
Frequent Contributor

SUCCESS, SUCCESS, SUCCESS!!!!

Tmobile just called me, and they're deleting from the CRA's without payment. The outstanding balance was basically an ETF, and since they're basically a 'no contract' company I was told that they wouldn't hold me to it!

I was told that it'd take up to 90 days to reflect on my credit report.

Also, they mentioned I've been a pay as you go T-Mobile customer for the last two years; so that played a big role in their decision as well.

Wooohooo!!!!!!

Experian: 693 | Transunion: 700 | Equifax: 690 | Utilization 4 %

EX: 5 | TU: 8 | EQ: 7
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.