Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Success-DELETED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: T-Mobile Success-DELETED!

Can you PM me your contact info of the individual you contacted at T-Mobile?

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I please get the contact info for T-mobile?  Thanks so much!

Message 12 of 28
Studio90x
Contributor

Google "t-mobile ceo contact" or "t-mobile ceo email". I had success with T-mobile last August. They offered me a 50% settlement with deletion of the collection and I didn't contact Amsher collection.
EQ8 - 696 TU8 - 700 EX8 - 683
Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you email me also?

@Mommy2anAngel2007 wrote:

All, 

I've recently started rebuilding my credit after an divorce.  My husband and I had an unpaid T-mobile bill prior to leaving for Germany.   I decided to e-mail T-mobile instead of going through Amsher Collections to pay in full hoping it would be delted from my credit file.   Here is the response I received:  I did not post any names, I am usnusre about the rules, but you may PM me, and I'll give you the information.  Smiley Wink

I am sorry to hear that this has happened, I understand that it was not your intentions and would like to opportunity to get this resolved for you. I know that you are aware that the balance is $612.75, that is for monthly recurring charges for service from March 27, 2012 through April 26, 2012, from April 27, 2012 through May 26, 2012, and from May 27, 2012 through June 5, 2012 when the lines were suspended due to military travel. Please note that the military suspension would be in effect for up to 36 months, but the account is required to remain current though out that time. As no payments were received the account was finally canceled due to nonpayment on April 8, 2014, almost 2 years later.

I know that the collection company will negotiate, make arrangements, etc. but they will not remove any negative credit reporting. Thus, as a gesture of goodwill and as a courtesy, if you would like to submit a payment for the balance in full, of $612.75 with me, I can reach out to the collection team to get the account deleted from collections and any negative credit reporting deleted. Please note that it can take up to 90 days to reflect the change but it can be done.

If you wish to complete this please reach out to me at 1-XXXX extension xxxx. I will be in office until 5:30 PM Pacific standard Time today, if you would like to reach out to me today. Please note I will not be back in the office until January 20, 2016.

Thanks

Message 14 of 28
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Way to go OP!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same boat here!!  I'd love to get the info for Tmobile....Thanks!!!

Message 16 of 28
shala546
Valued Member

That's Great! I am currently in a similar situation with T-mobile. Would you please share there email and contact information.

Thanks

@Mommy2anAngel2007 wrote:

All, 

I've recently started rebuilding my credit after an divorce.  My husband and I had an unpaid T-mobile bill prior to leaving for Germany.   I decided to e-mail T-mobile instead of going through Amsher Collections to pay in full hoping it would be delted from my credit file.   Here is the response I received:  I did not post any names, I am usnusre about the rules, but you may PM me, and I'll give you the information.  Smiley Wink

I am sorry to hear that this has happened, I understand that it was not your intentions and would like to opportunity to get this resolved for you. I know that you are aware that the balance is $612.75, that is for monthly recurring charges for service from March 27, 2012 through April 26, 2012, from April 27, 2012 through May 26, 2012, and from May 27, 2012 through June 5, 2012 when the lines were suspended due to military travel. Please note that the military suspension would be in effect for up to 36 months, but the account is required to remain current though out that time. As no payments were received the account was finally canceled due to nonpayment on April 8, 2014, almost 2 years later.

I know that the collection company will negotiate, make arrangements, etc. but they will not remove any negative credit reporting. Thus, as a gesture of goodwill and as a courtesy, if you would like to submit a payment for the balance in full, of $612.75 with me, I can reach out to the collection team to get the account deleted from collections and any negative credit reporting deleted. Please note that it can take up to 90 days to reflect the change but it can be done.

If you wish to complete this please reach out to me at 1-XXXX extension xxxx. I will be in office until 5:30 PM Pacific standard Time today, if you would like to reach out to me today. Please note I will not be back in the office until January 20, 2016.

Thanks

Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please...I could benefit from this address/email too. Pls PM me as well.
Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please PM me the contact information. I have a similar situation. Thank you in advance.
Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have t mobile I'm working on. This is good info share the email?

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.