cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Mobile Sued Because of 'Hundreds of Millions' in Erroneous Charges. Dispute Your T-Mo CA's

tag
AAG1903
Established Member

Re: T-Mobile Sued Because of 'Hundreds of Millions' in Erroneous Charges. Dispute Your T-Mo CA's

@Anonymous wrote:

Which collection agency was assigned to your account?

Midland funding--and from what I've read on her theyr'e like the worst of the worst

CK starting score 514, goal 600 in 6 months or less
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: T-Mobile Sued Because of 'Hundreds of Millions' in Erroneous Charges. Dispute Your T-Mo CA's

Yes that's why I haven't contacted them yet. I tried dealing with Tmobile directly but didn't have any luck because the debt was sold to Midland.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked at my reports again and it's officially off my Equifax. I just need to get it off the other 2. I was disputing with t-mobile at the time of collection. They were charging me after my cancellation date. They said they would fix it, I told them I'd pay the corrected amount but wouldn't do so until they sent me a new bill. Called them 3 times and each time they said the new amount was noted in the file but never actually came off the account. Needless to say, the last rep said she'd fix it. I waited for the corrected bill and never got it. It was a horrible experience that still haunts me with the collections. I settled for the original amount that I owed but they had my account up to $609 on my credit report.
Message 13 of 17
toi34
Established Contributor

Who do we dispute the collection with...Midland, the CRA's or the CFPB?
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success, little pig!

Message 15 of 17
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Although my friend was paying for her debt with T-Mobile, she went ahead and disputed it and today she said it came off. The company was ERC.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My collection wasn't Midland, they sent it to Diversified. I disputed with CRA.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.