New Contributor
movinup1

T-Mobile

T-mobile turned me over to the dreaded Midland in December for an unpaid account.  I called T-mobile and spoke with two representatives who confirmed that they would recall my account from the CA, after I PIF.  I could not get either of them to send me that agreement in writing though.  I went ahead and paid, just because I wanted the matter resolved.  I sent at dispute to the CRA's, explaining that the original creditor had already been paid.  I'm  hoping that MCM doesn't find it worth their time to respond after confirming with T-mobile that the account has been paid.  In the event they do just verify and report $0 balance, I want to also appeal to T-mobile in writing to recall my account (if the two telephone representatives I spoke with haven't already done so).  Does anyone have good contact information for anyone at T-mobile?  Fax, email, or snail mail? 

Starting Score: 498
Current Score: 660
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
SLR72689

Re: T-Mobile

What ended up happening with this??

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+