Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAKING US BANK ON A DATE 😍

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TAKING US BANK ON A DATE 😍

I was looking at my USBank Rewards card account online to make a payment. Then I realized my available balance was up by $1000. Scratched my head and immediately called them. The lady told me that they had just gave me a CLI yesterday. I asked if they had to pull my CR and she told me no it was an internal thing. Sneaky conservatives lol..My original linit was $2000 i have always paid it in full except last 2 months i had a balance of $700 on it. I normally run about $1200on it a month. For some weird reason US Bank were the 1st bank to give me a card during my 1st rebuilding 10months ago. At the time my scores were 580ish accross the board with tons of derog. Now my scores sit at 680'sh accross the board with 1-2 derog and few other cards TC =$20g

Thank you guys. I am enjoying this journey now while gardening. Need some extra mulch.
Sorry guys i use my phone so i have no sig.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TAKING US BANK ON A DATE 😍

Awesome all around, and great job on getting out of the gutter scores. Hopefully I'll join you above ground soon!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I was looking at my USBank Rewards card account online to make a payment. Then I realized my available balance was up by $1000. Scratched my head and immediately called them. The lady told me that they had just gave me a CLI yesterday. I asked if they had to pull my CR and she told me no it was an internal thing. Sneaky conservatives lol..My original linit was $2000 i have always paid it in full except last 2 months i had a balance of $700 on it. I normally run about $1200on it a month. For some weird reason US Bank were the 1st bank to give me a card during my 1st rebuilding 10months ago. At the time my scores were 580ish accross the board with tons of derog. Now my scores sit at 680'sh accross the board with 1-2 derog and few other cards TC =$20g

Thank you guys. I am enjoying this journey now while gardening. Need some extra mulch.
Sorry guys i use my phone so i have no sig.

I've had an account with them for 3 years (checking only) and they will not issue me squat!, Though I have not apped in a while....

Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on getting the auto luv!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.