Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK U ALL SO MUCH!!!

tag
Rkalynsmith
Regular Contributor

THANK U ALL SO MUCH!!!

Started rebuilding a year and a half ago with score in the low 500's. Just recieved an update and my new scores are 720+ fico 08. Thank u all!!!! 

Starting Score: 565
Current Score: 721
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
biglista88
Regular Contributor

Re: THANK U ALL SO MUCH!!!

I know the feeling so well!! I just reached 692 fico from low 500's (2013) and I feel great! I turned my first premier cards into barclays and NFCU cards. A lot of credit goes to these forums for all the help and support.
REBUILD STARTED (AGAIN) 9/1/2023

Current Scores 4/4/24

“Breathing new life into a dead credit file”
Message 2 of 11
Rkalynsmith
Regular Contributor

Congrats to U also!!! Barclays won't show me love. Got declined last week because my cards haven't been opened long enough according to them. (1year&6months) discover citi & cap1 showed me love last week so I'll settle with those lol might garden for 2 years now.

Message 3 of 11
biglista88
Regular Contributor

Call the recon number now for Barclay's! They denied me initially for THE SAME EXACT REASON! Called for a manual review and got approved instantly for 2k.

Current Scores 4/4/24

Message 4 of 11
biglista88
Regular Contributor

I'm also waiting to hear back from Amex on a manual review. Fingers crossed. Check out my signature for my current cards and limits.

Current Scores 4/4/24

Message 5 of 11
Rkalynsmith
Regular Contributor

I called the same day and no go. Can I recon more than once?

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes - no personal experience but i've read many posts of 2nd, 3rd or even 4th time working. it's like anything else when you call customer service. Plus, it can't hurt, just try not to take another HP

Message 7 of 11
alienfico
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations.....I hope to be where you are in terms of scores soon!  It is nice to know that all the hard word isn't in vain Smiley Happy

Starting: TU:515, EX:521, EQ:528
Current: TU:700 EX:706 EQ:674
FICO Goal: 725
Cap1 Venture $11,000AU, First Progress $500, Cap1 QS $1750, FH$600, Open Sky $300, Cap1 $500, BestBuy $1500 Target $1800
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome! I hope to be in the same boat next year. I started rebuilding when I found these forums in January!

Message 9 of 11
guydiver
Established Contributor

@Rkalynsmith wrote:

Started rebuilding a year and a half ago with score in the low 500's. Just recieved an update and my new scores are 720+ fico 08. Thank u all!!!! 

CCongratulations! Good job.  Welcome to the 700's!!!
edited due to pain medicine makes it hard to type.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.