Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK YOU!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU!

I started reading this forum about a month ago. I had pulled my FAKO's and also my EQ Fico. My EQ fico was 540. Wow, was I in shock. Now I'm addicted to this site, and after following the advice of everyone on here, my fico's are EQ - 627, EXP - 615, TU 625.I thought getting to 600 was going to be impossible,but now, watch out 700's here I come. I know 600's are not great, but I feel so much better knowing I have at least gotten a great start. So, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great advice, and to let everyone know it can be done!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: THANK YOU!

Thats awesome! What kind of condition was your credit report in whenever you started? Like did you have any lates, collections, chargeoffs, high util?
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had one recent collection, that I had already paid the OC, without knowing a CA was reporting and trying to collect. I sent them a letter HappyDays recommended, and it was deleted a week later. I also had a judgement reporting, but was almost seven yrs old. It dropped off several months early (this week), I don't know how or why, but who is complaining? I paid down my CC's from 90% UTIL to 70%( I know ,still not good). This should be about 20% within the next 2 next months. I opened 2 new CC's, one 1500 CL w/ 87 balance, the other 500 CL w/10 balance. I still have one account showing late payment, from Oct. '06. I have GW Ford on this, but no response yet. I disputed with the CRA's about a repo-charge off that is reporting twice by the OC, one DOFD 6/02, the other DOFD 7/01, but is the same acct, no response yet.  I still have 3 collections, that are all about 6 yrs old, I have dv'd( 3 1/2 weeks ago) with no response yet, and am ready to PFD. I'm not sure how much these are affecting my score, being so old. I think the biggest jump came from getting the recent collection deleted.

I know I still have alot of work to do, but I am pretty excited with my progress so far!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also want to thank everyone on the forums, I have learned alot in the month i've been here.  Now, like you, Im addicted like crazy and cant quit browsing the forums.  Its killing me that increasing your credit requires so much patients!!  I cant wait to get into the 700 club, and be the proud owner of a 15k credit line with rewards =)
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no patience, and keep counting down the 30 days from when the CA's received the DV's. But, I realize it takes time, and I'm learning as I go.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.