Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THD/CBNA - Home Depot contact info

tag
chakita
Established Member

THD/CBNA - Home Depot contact info

Does anyone know the e-mail contact info for THD/CBNA - Home Depot to send a GW letter to?

TIA!

~Chels

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
ddgerdog1
Established Member

Re: THD/CBNA - Home Depot contact info

Yes, please, I would also appreciate the email address or physical address and if anyone has had any luck with a couple of 30 day lates from a few years back being removed?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Message me, please

Message 2 of 9
ddgerdog1
Established Member

Yes, also, if anyone has a good address/email or fax?  I would also appreicate the PM, thanks all!

Message 3 of 9
Richmiri08

Can someone please also send me the contact info for THD? I also have a few lates from years ago. Thank you.

Starting Score: 572
Current Score: 622
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 9
fenix

Can someone PM me TH/CBNA contacts. I would love that info as well.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
renov8r
Established Member

Please send the info to me too.  I am almost done with a DMP and they are reporting my account as a 'collections" account even though it was never in collections.

Message 6 of 9
Focker69
Regular Contributor

If someone has this, can they please send it to me as well. It would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone had any luck with removing a 30 day late from them using GW? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hoping to hit 700 soon!
Message 7 of 9
kmacqua
Regular Contributor

If anyone has contact information--email, fax, phone, address (other than the credit report one) for them, would you please share?  I'm trying to GW a charge-off/closed acct with them.  Any individual contacts? Any success stories with them? Thanks!

Message 8 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

I just resent the letter I orginally sent to the address I was giving in this topic.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.