Regular Contributor
montana586

THIS CREDIT GAME IS FISHY!!!

so last nite im checking the status of a dispute that i filed with TU and EX for a medical collection that i kno is being reported incorrectly on top of that it was the newest baddie i had on both CR's. so i log into TU first and notice that the item is not being investigaated and i think to myself i kno i filed a dispute with them well over 3 weeks ago what the heck??? so i say ok lets try this again i file the dispute get the confirmation email and then move on to EX so i go to there site i have everything i need to check the report except the report number.... oh boy i really forgot to write the number down so i proceed to call them and of course there closed bcuz its 1030pm at nite so i say ok ill try tomorrow so i wake up this morning to 2 emails one from TU and one from EX. and im like here we go the first thing i thought when i saw the email from TU before i even opened it up was great they ran it thru e-Oscar and it came back verified... To my surprise nope DELETED.... WHAT????????? how in the heck did they come to a decision in less than 12 hours? so i get up and yell real loud YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! on to EX DELETED that one was filed on 1/13/13 so that took a while im happy dont get me wrong but how did TU come to a decision in hours?

Starting Score: 675EQ 698 TU
Current Score: 698TU 675EQ
Goal Score: 720+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

EQ fico 675
Trans Fico 698
EX662
Regular Contributor
scorpiostinger07

Re: THIS CREDIT GAME IS FISHY!!!

Maybe it was the responce to your frist Dispute?

Starting Score: 433
Current Score: 700
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}