Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS CREDIT GAME IS FISHY!!!

tag
montana586
Regular Contributor

THIS CREDIT GAME IS FISHY!!!

so last nite im checking the status of a dispute that i filed with TU and EX for a medical collection that i kno is being reported incorrectly on top of that it was the newest baddie i had on both CR's. so i log into TU first and notice that the item is not being investigaated and i think to myself i kno i filed a dispute with them well over 3 weeks ago what the heck??? so i say ok lets try this again i file the dispute get the confirmation email and then move on to EX so i go to there site i have everything i need to check the report except the report number.... oh boy i really forgot to write the number down so i proceed to call them and of course there closed bcuz its 1030pm at nite so i say ok ill try tomorrow so i wake up this morning to 2 emails one from TU and one from EX. and im like here we go the first thing i thought when i saw the email from TU before i even opened it up was great they ran it thru e-Oscar and it came back verified... To my surprise nope DELETED.... WHAT????????? how in the heck did they come to a decision in less than 12 hours? so i get up and yell real loud YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! on to EX DELETED that one was filed on 1/13/13 so that took a while im happy dont get me wrong but how did TU come to a decision in hours?

Starting Score: 675EQ 698 TU
Current Score: 698TU 675EQ
Goal Score: 720+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

EQ fico 675
Trans Fico 698
EX662
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
scorpiostinger07
Regular Contributor

Re: THIS CREDIT GAME IS FISHY!!!

Maybe it was the responce to your frist Dispute?

Starting Score: 433
Current Score: 700
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.