Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS IS SO FUSTRATING!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

THIS IS SO FUSTRATING!!

Im so happy with my progress these last few months all of my baddies off of my report all but one..the dreaded first premier, co reporting on i emailed them a pfd letter and this is there response below, ive been sucessful so fart with them removing 8 derog last few months last few week tu alone has jumped 55 points i have two new cc that still havent reported i plan on applying for one more  soon im just at standstill with this last one i dont know what to do its not due to fall off for three years and at this pont im not sure if pif is even worth it, im so glad ive found this site its helped me so much and ive learned so much i have seen many people on here with sucess with fp and many wit no luck im not sure if i should email another office or try another approach, any help or advice would be great

fp co $383

tu 515

ex522

eq 498

capital one secured 300 0 bal

creditone 300 30 bal

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THIS IS SO FUSTRATING!!

The best thing you can do is pay off all your old delinquent debt before you even try to take out new credit.  I've taken out new lines of credit and paid off about half my old delinquent debt now... it's been two years and my credit hasn't budged from 555-580.  Basically my current course of actions is to stay current with my bills, and to save up a lump sum to settle the last delinquent debt on my report.

Im supposed to start the next leg of my journey in life in a couple months, but it's just wishful thinking until my credit is 700+... I undestand how frustrated you are, it's the consequences we pay for scewing up.   My bad credit started sitting in a hospital while serving in the military... my car was actually reposessed a couple days after being released...

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks...well I plan on paying it off they will settle for for half which is just a couple hundred bucks I'm not complaining it's final couple hundred and I will be debt free it's just very fustrating that it's that one ding and creditit's will use it to define me and that's not who I am :/
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont get frustrated. Be patient. You have time on your side. Part of rebuilding is the patience needed for things you cant fight to simply fall off. Thank goodness for SOL's. You've been on the right path, acquiring new tradelines, etc... Keep up the good work.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.