Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THREE DELETIONS!!!!!!!

tag
Beledona
Regular Contributor

Re: THREE DELETIONS!!!!!!!

I want to thank you once again about the pfd letter. I did  in fact get the one collection that was on my Transunion off of my report and my score went from 694 to 701! Finally made it (at least on 1 CR) My equifax reflects 690 still...  Oh well... My experian gave me a very dismal 589?!  well this was according to their scoreing system on the web-site so I don't even know if it is a real score. I know it isn't fico...

BUT thanks once again!  People need to be proactive when it comes to their credit score and you provided an inspiring story enough so that I tried and was successful too! Thanks Mucho, BeleSmiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 131 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

YAHOO!!!  That is so AWESOME!!!!  I know if it worked for me it would certainly help someone else!!!!

Message 132 of 168
credicrunch

Hello,

I would like to know if you have the deletion letter still available?

Thank you

Message 133 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great results and letters. Any more you can share would be greatly appreciated.
Message 134 of 168
SGTRECON39
Established Member

Can you send me the PDF as well?

Thank you,

Message 135 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there!

Welcome to the forums!!!  You will find a wealth of information in all of the forums stay plugged in and ask LOTS of questions!!!!  This is one of the letters that I used and it obviously worked really well!!!  Hope it will do the same for you!!!  See below:

Verizon-Great Lake Recovery Department
1515 East Woodfield Road # 1400
Schaumburg, IL 60173-5443

Re: Collection Account for Original Creditor Account #:

Amount:

To Whom It May Concern:

In the spirit of compromise, I have paid this account IN FULL in exchange for immediate deletion of this account from any and all credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). The purpose of this settlement is merely to have this item removed from my credit files. It is not to be construed as an acknowledgment of liability for this debt in any form.

Certified funds for the balance has been sent to Miracle Collection Agency in exchange for full deletion of ALL references regarding this account from my credit files and full satisfaction of the debt. As certified funds will be used for payment, there shall be no waiting period regarding the deletion of this account from the credit reporting agencies.

Verizon agrees to delete ALL information regarding this account from the credit reporting agencies Experidian, Equifax and TransUnion WITHIN TEN CALENDAR (10) DAYS following receipt of payment.

Please prepare a letter on your company letterhead explicitly agreeing to the same terms as the above settlement offer and have it signed by an authorized representative of Miracle Collection Agency. It will be implied that this letter shall constitute a legally binding contract, enforceable under the laws of my state.

Please address all correspondence regarding this account to:

Message 136 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that the one think that everyone needs to believe is that you really have to be persistant...with not only the creditors but als the CRA!!!  They can make this process very painful too...but this community is a wealth of information and I got great results because myFICO had to become my new obsession!!!  That is the only way you will get great results, it can be done, but with some patience all of us will be back in the 700 club!!!!

Message 137 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did repost the PFD...below!!!  Let me know if there is anything else!!!  Good luck!!!  Also in this forum are the back door numbers of just about every creditor out there....stay plugged in...

Message 138 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

could you also send me the sample letter you sent to verizon.

Message 139 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please read the replies. The letter you're looking for is literally like 3 posts above yours. There are two letters on page 13 also.

Message 140 of 168
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.