Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THREE DELETIONS!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

THREE DELETIONS!!!!!!!

Myfico is my new OBSESSION!!!  I got some really great PFD letters shot them all out to several creditors (Verizon, AFNI, Alpat) and copies of the deletions came from the big three CRA's TODAY....OH WOW THIS FEELS GOOD!!!!  I didn't realize how much work this would be and I had no idea what an emotional rollercoaster this is but the 72 point score jump is INCREDIBLE!!!!!  Ok back to my happy dance....

Message 1 of 168
167 REPLIES 167
ficofreaks
Valued Member

Re: THREE DELETIONS!!!!!!!

That's AWESOME!  Congradulations!  I've been batteling with Verizon for a while.  Would you mind sending me the address of where you sent your letters and a sample copy of your letter?  I just can't seem to win with them!  Any help is appreciated...and again...congrats!

Starting Score: TU 534 EQ 582 EX 582
Current Score: TU 534 EQ 582 EX 582
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your PM!!!  Good Luck!!

Message 3 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked again it was really 4 deletions...GEMB was the fourth one!!!  LOL!!!  Wow...thanks for the kudos!!!

Message 4 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweeet!! Contracts !! I'm getting ready to send out a couple pfd letters so if you could give me an example of one that you sent out would be awesome ! Thanks

Message 5 of 168
RebelSon
Contributor

Wow congratualations. Wish my score can go that high, but I have 2 collections on file lol.

Do you mind sending me a copy of that PFD letter?

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: 750
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your PM and welcome to the Forum!!!!  Just remember it may take more than one letter, be persistant and an added phone call to them would help too!!!  Much luck!!!

Message 7 of 168
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well you can use the same letter for the CA's too, I find they were much easier to deal with!!!  I was shocked!!  I know it will not be the same case with any of the others but some of the letters I sent out even scared me!!!!  LOL!!!

Message 8 of 168
EddieSFL

Can you send me example PDF as well?  I am trying to purchase a home and really need to get my credit score up. 

Congrats on all the progress.

Message 9 of 168
Aladdin24

Congrats!! Can you also send them to me?? Thx

Message 10 of 168
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.