Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TL deleted 18 months early

tag
sup3rpat
Valued Member

Re: TL deleted 18 months early

Congrats SusieQ!!! Mine fell off today! All reports are now clean!

Starting Score: EX FAKO 566 EQ 552 TU 568 (07/2010)
Current Score: EX 826 EQ 826 TU 826 (10/2020)
Goal Score: 800 Club 2020!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 21 of 24
jaswolfe

Did you open another account with them.  I just opened a card with them 3 months ago.  I called to see if I could get a good will removal about 18-24months early of the old charge off.  After being bounced around between reps and departments I got a supervisor on the phone.  After a 30 second heated exchange (I had already spoken to 3 persons attempting to mis quote the federal laws to me) the sup said why are you calling we requested the deletion of the trade line 5 days ago.....I checked and whoops already off experian and has since disappeared from eq and trans. 

To those better than me at credit repair, is this a possible means for deletion?  After old charge off open account with same company, and after a few months of steady on time payment request the goodwill deletion?

Message 22 of 24
SusieQ
Regular Contributor

No, I settled for approx 60% back in Nov 2012.  I keep getting mail offers from them, but did not open another account with them. 

Not sure why PF dropped off my reports early, but very happy about it.

Message 23 of 24
rbon
New Contributor

@SusieQ wrote:

Can you see the fireworks?  FP off on my TU report today.     All 3 CR have removed early.    YEAH!

That is awesome! Congrats! I just sat down and figured out when many of my inquiries would fall off along with some medical collections (that I can't figure out why they're on there because our state is not a dual property state and I was not the guarantor). Several are set to fall off in August & October, so I'll have to check in November to see what things look like!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.