Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANS UNION EE Sucess I'm soooooooooo HAP PAAAAAAAY

tag
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

TRANS UNION EE Sucess I'm soooooooooo HAP PAAAAAAAY

So I gave it another shot (third in 2 weeks) and finally got a supervisor on the phone that would remove my student loan IIB accounts from my report.....5 in total

I'm so Happy rigth now score went from being my lowest F8 at 670 to 731.....No luck on getting the Bk Pub. Rec. that is due to fall off in June 17' EE...... but boy I'll take what I can get YESSSSSSS!!!!

feels great, had to share. Sighhhhh!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: TRANS UNION EE Sucess I'm soooooooooo HAP PAAAAAAAY

Try disuting that BK online, or via CK.. it SHOULD go away if you say "too old"

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 6
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

I was thinking that but I am just so nervous, Y IDK ( I hate NO ) ....I may give it a go in FEB and then again in March, if they say no. TY

@fltireguy wrote:

Try disuting that BK online, or via CK.. it SHOULD go away if you say "too old"

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 3 of 6
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Vegas4Play wrote:

So I gave it another shot (third in 2 weeks) and finally got a supervisor on the phone that would remove my student loan IIB accounts from my report.....5 in total

I'm so Happy rigth now score went from being my lowest F8 at 670 to 731.....No luck on getting the Bk Pub. Rec. that is due to fall off in June 17' EE...... but boy I'll take what I can get YESSSSSSS!!!!

Congrats!

when was the SL schedule to fall off.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 4 of 6
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

TY, It was IIb so it was scheduled  for removal 6/2017

@sjt wrote:

@Vegas4Play wrote:

Congrats!

when was the SL schedule to fall off.

Message 5 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Lets all remember that on myFico advocation of disputing valid info is taboo. To dispute something as "too old" it actually has to be past the statuatory reporting periods and still reporting. Thanks for understanding this.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.